Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a saying that's never been used before....
tired.gif

Definite sarcasm.

I remember PFK shirts.

Good luck if you do plan on launching a line though. Just because the phrase has been used, doesn't mean it won't work. If the designs are clean, you may be on to something

Definite sarcasm.

I remember PFK shirts.

Good luck if you do plan on launching a line though. Just because the phrase has been used, doesn't mean it won't work. If the designs are clean, you may be on to something
appreciate it fam, most likely won't, Have a few ideas aside from that phrase, just played with that one first.

And they really must have got hit with that cease and desist for the Candy tee. It's not even on the archives page anymore lol.

Last edited:
Locs :lol:

Growing up in So Cal & being Hispanic I've had my fair share of em :lol:

I kind of dig the Cat frame.

Last edited:
nice pickup breezyhamilton. That is some HEAT right there.
Breezy with that grown man Preme...
thanks fellas, didn't believe it was mine til it finally came in 
laugh.gif

new pick up
not sure it's DS but nice pickup anyway
Love the stickers
ugh, probably just spoiled but i'm used to getting my stuff no later than saturday. should arrive today (opted for white) but a nyc address usually means it comes next day. hopefully i get stickers.

does anyone know if they puller candy stickers as well? i ask because a c&d would really apply to something they give away for free, would it?

if anyone wants to send one my way..
nerd.gif

appreciate it fam, most likely won't, Have a few ideas aside from that phrase, just played with that one first.
go for it. as an aside, i think this community would be great as an incubator for a new brand - not as much harsh judgment as some other boards and guys with good eye for what works. would love to support a supNT bred brand if it's hot

Last edited:
Hopefully the sunglasses are the majority of what's dropping so I can just not spend money this week and wait for the coaches jacket next week. Need a week off bad

View media item 1518973

Not to get to off topic, but if you guys wanna give some feedback on these, thatd be great.

These are just a couple of the shirts I've been sampling, was also thinking about starting a line.

Not feeling the font myself. Also the word itself is kinda meh, almost like you just picked a synonym for Supreme.

Cool to see people in here working on their own stuff, keep it up guys.

What day should I call the warehouse if my shipping has not updated yet? Received ship confirm on Thursday

Not to get to off topic, but if you guys wanna give some feedback on these, thatd be great.

These are just a couple of the shirts I've been sampling, was also thinking about starting a line.
I'd go back to the drawing board.

This looks like 50 other brands that were inspired by Supreme to make logo tees..

Drove down to Pittsburg this weekend to catch up with some old friends and see the fight

Suwoo 3m windbreaker x painted camo undefeated 
nthat.gif

Copped a lambo with all that mayweather money I made off these Pac man fans. Mogs really thought mayweather was gonna lose 
roll.gif

Supreme x NYY suwoo hat x Robotiussin l/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom