Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys think people will still line up for tomorrow morning?

i was thinking about heading to the store around 11.

i saw the line once i got out of work and headed right back for the train. I was def not standing in the cold for supreme

i saw the line once i got out of work and headed right back for the train. I was def not standing in the cold for supreme
A line will be there all week long with a minimum 40 min wait

they still stuff instore tho right?

Yea, but it'll thin out quick

thats actually pretty kind from them to close later and open earlier too. their day was busy as **** today

Absolutely, I'm surprised they stayed open that late

I didn't hear about stock info. But people were copping out for sure. Online for me next week. First and last time i do a supreme line lol

It's intense when the weather doesn't agree. I did it twice awhile back and while it's noce having what you wanted, it can take a lot out of you. Especially with all my running around during all star weekend, I wouldntve considered it for a second

its alright if you are in time. was my first time doing that but it worked for me. and i guess today was just crazy and no comparison to other drops

This drop feels so wierd, didn't anticipate the sheer numbers. Rumors of supremes drop-off were greatly exaggerated

Yea, the next week will see a lot of traffic in the store.

It's visible in the product shot in the preview. It's funny I don't mind wearing the F Em hoodie, but there's no way I'd ever wear that tee.

I'm 17
#NTYoungBoyz 
nthat.gif

Its weird how bad i want that mophie. so if the item sells out instore it doesnt make it to the website? im new to the whole supreme release thing

These dudes are so full of ****. I want a mophie, but watch Apple end up changing the connection on the 7.

Right out of the gate the 4 items I want tally up to $400+

This season is going to be expensive & interesting because of the potential colabs.

camping out was good. was mad cold but i met a lot of cool guys and had some fun. just a little bit disappointing was that there were so many people cutting the line and the security guy being a **** because he just let people in who didn't even camp. i was there since 5pm and got into the store at about 12:30 - thats 2 hours after it opened. but still had a good time there and copped everything i wanted besides the bomber because it was 288 lol. just as a tip: you gotta ask fr the beach ball otherwise you will probably not get it. its for free though
View media item 1410587
Yeah, those security guys were a bunch of *****. He had people standing on the corner infront of g star for 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom