Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

the mophie really is 60 percent i thought the dude was just rounding a number that isnt anything i dont even want it now lmao oh well

You think they planned it?

of course. I could feel the vibe that they were trying to stunt on me. sometimes you can just get that feeling.

I know because the other day I had that feeling.  I UNds my supreme duck shirt with yeezy 750 boost.  At one point I saw at school some dude wearing those all red flysteppers.  basically the shoe that they had to get cause they couldn't get the red octobers.  I couldn't help but laugh to myself. I really don't try but I know I stunt on a lot of ninjas and they know who I am. lol 
roll.gif
devil.gif
So when people on this board say men dress to impress other men, it's true?

:lol: This damn sure aint evolution :smh: dudes fighting one another with their outfits... lamest thing I've ever seen in my life is "fit battling" on HB, I'd rather watch a contact juggler.

Last edited:
In one of the haircut threads someone challenged another nt'er to a hairline battle.

Now this sounds hilarious

All this other stuff about guy trying to stunt on other guys is real questionable tho. Nothing new for NT I just never saw someone admit it like that haha. One day NTers are gonna buy what makes them happy lol

how yall gon be worried bout what another man wears? yall minus whale call him dad

also i heard that preme butterfly is dull but i gotta look fresh opening up med school letters in the coming year, mine comes in wednesday :smile: 

how yall gon be worried bout what another man wears? yall minus whale call him dad

also i heard that preme butterfly is dull but i gotta look fresh opening up med school letters in the coming year, mine comes in wednesday :smile: 
It is dull but I still like mine.  Glad I finally grabbed one.

Has anyone seen any of the black backpacks in LA or NYC? Or are they long gone?

I went this past Saturday and they only had the black duffle on display. They had both colors of the Intarsia camps as well as all colors of the classic logos.

Last edited:
need that S hat, want the yellow plaid ... gotta sack up and go for the S tho better strike-out potential (i'm not on the swiftness like the secret  squirrels)

Call me crazy but I haven't been this amped for a drop since Week 1

Wonder what the price on the bathrobe will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom