Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, bachanal out for me. Drunken greek parties....and that Divine Tee too? Supreme troll so hard. 

Really though wear what you like. I dig the bachanal tee but I need an excuse to save loot.

Trip Reset too, since it's riffing on Genesis P-Orridge Trip/Reset, and she's trans.

Personally I've got no beef with any of it. Bacchanal is my top pick for the week, my girlfriend really wants the Divine tee so I'm going to get that for her, and I am a big fan of John Water's work with Divine so I might borrow it from time to time.

Neil young tee is dope! I watch a interview with him and he said him and his band would eat Pepper if they got too high n tripped out!

He said the Pepper stopped the Cannabis Anxiety attacks some people get! Haha

You'll probably be the first from the thread to be able to post pictures since you come through with the UK shop postings.

My phones been on the verge of breaking for months and it finally gave in on Sunday, but i'll bring my iPad into work and post the drop at 11

I'll be patient with new people since last season and the middle of the one before that were my first time venturing into the thread. I hope I didn't ask too many dumb questions myself, and I'm willing to answer questions here within reason.

For instance I wasn't aware that there wouldn't be new stuff added to the online week 1 drop.

Wat colors did Neil tee come in? Black, white, red, teal, an maybe grey this is jus me guessing who knows for sure an can someone post detail of that astro hoodie
Thanks

pretty excited for tomorrow's drop.

Neil Young Tee / Mophie / couple hats & i'm set. 
nthat.gif

edit --

which hats are dropping tomorrow?

Last edited:
Sorry for all the questions... But I'm 5'6 and 140 lbs... What size shirt? Thanks!

Medium should be fine for tees. I'm 5'5 135. Throw my medium tees once in the dryer after washing it and they fit perfectly

Sorry for all the questions... But I'm 5'6 and 140 lbs... What size shirt? Thanks!

5'7 165+/- 3lbs checking in.
I wear a large and I'm comfortable but I have broad shoulders

When I was 140 a medium was perfect for me after a wash a dry of the shirt.

gonna stop by the store (LA) today.. hopefully pick up the Bacchanal tee, Kanji Fitted, Astronaut Hoodie, maybe some accessories.. and hope for a Neil restock. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom