Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the same question about the windbreaker. Has anyone seen any actual pics of it? I can't find ANY

Preferably the navy grid one

gonna try to stop by supreme nyc later today. hopefully not a big line. i hope the taped seam pullover still there.

Anybody buy or see the wool varsity in person ?

How's the fit / quality in person ? Worth $368 ?

was going to cop but cant justify the price and im not feeling the font in the front... its like a sloppy half as spelled "supreme" but the back looks cool

nerd.gif

Thanks for the info on varsity jacket

I haven't seen any actual pics of the front . Still on the fence but I'll likely buy now then regret later

For the first week they constantly restock ****. I got the MD hockey top last season the monday after everything dropped. Just gotta get there early in the day

gonna try to stop by supreme nyc later today. hopefully not a big line. i hope the taped seam pullover still there.
yea, they still have it
How's the NYC line looking? I don't want to go on my lunch break again if the line is odee...
line was hitting the corner
Word need to know, want that jersey but idk if it sold out yet
still have all 3 CW
Is the utility knife going to be in store only?

Someone hook a brother up
they still have both CW

Last edited:
In for Arc Logo Crewneck in grey or navy, worldwide LS, and maybe flannel in the predominately navy color... Does anyone have a picture of this flannel besides on the preview? Looks really nice but cannot tell for sure.

That line was RIDICULOUS.

I walk past there all the time heading to work, and yesterday was worse than I've seen before.

I know a lot of those cats are prob on NT.

I was the dude in the Kith hat walking by wondering why.

Also, I see people on Mercer all the time that I KNOW have to be on NT.

If you see me on the street holla at me! @justchillbruh

I'm probably going to swing by after work around 430-5pm. hopefully the line isnt too bad by then.

I want to see how thin the windbreaker jacket is, cause I need something warm, and I have a feeling that's probably as thin as the TNF coach jacket form last season.

The taped seam jacket looks real nice, but I dont really like taking on and off pull over jackets, they are just a pain cause I start to always feel too hot in them.

Was there but line was taking to long for liking, most likely come back around 6:30 if not I'll go tomorrow. Baseball jersey seem not to be favorite so I should be straight in that black colorway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom