Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda redundant to have 2 threads though

was just giving my opinion though since i have no strength to lock the thread.. but i disagree about being more organized... if anything its more confusing to have 2 seperate threads about the same thing... this thread was active and still useful so i think it still works... multiple threads work if that specific topic has not been talked about in a while... but thats just me

Last edited:
This thread isn't even the original thread. It was a secondary thread for the SS15 season, and the old thread was locked. 

Makes complete sense to start a new thread and lock this one. 

yeah the tote bag is weak... supremes dumb idea of a re-usuable bag, really just a small trash bag :smh:

But it was free though..

This thread isn't even the original thread. It was a secondary thread for the SS15 season, and the old thread was locked. 
Makes complete sense to start a new thread and lock this one. 

Not really. Theold thread was going for dummy long and last thread (this one) was only for a season

I just got my supreme arc sweatshirt, i feel like its not TTS.. The medium was realy tight

Got my black timber camp today. Came with crybaby, splat and box logo stickers. Got a tote bag too. I'll see what I get with et tee next week.

man, I was supposed to get mine today but I missed UPS. Now I gotta wait till Tuesday :smh:

I just got my supreme arc sweatshirt, i feel like its not TTS.. The medium was realy tight

what color you get? still mad supreme played me with the laggy site and got me the wrong color even though i picked the right one... i still sold mines but thats not the point i really wanted this piece and missed out... hopefully the supreme gods bless me with the box logo crewneck

i wanted the navy joint but got burgandy instead :x shoutout to the NTer who copped off me though

Last edited:
what color you get? still mad supreme played me with the laggy site and got me the wrong color even though i picked the right one... i still sold mines but thats not the point i really wanted this piece and missed out... hopefully the supreme gods bless me with the box logo crewneck

Have a black medium bro!

Taped seam came in
I had wanted black and it checked out the olive.
Best mistake that' could have happened

Joint is dope. Pics did it no justice

for those who are salty about not getting the tote bag dont even trip... the bag is wack AF and looks mad cheap... the beach ball was way better but cant complain its free... and i did get a worldwide sticker and crybaby which is a change from the played out box logo

I think the beach ball might have initially meant to be an actual accesory that they released but scrapped it and just gave them for free. Its been the only freebie I got that had a product sticker on it, and listed it as being SS15

Got my ET Tee and Crowbar ..

Splat Sticker n no ET Sticker

Not giving my mom this Tote bag, For I wouldn't want her Groceries to Hit the Floor...  Bag is Weak AF

Varsity
Et tee
Timber camp
3 bar glasses
Camo hip bag
And no ET sticker. Warehouse a holes selling to IG resellers as bricks!

Got my olive taped seam, black arc crew, and red and black leather hats. I'm usually a size medium (5'7", 165), got the taped seam in small and it fits nice, so glad I didn't have to settle for a medium as it would've been hella big. Got arc crew in medium, and it's perfectly slim. Didn't know the crews were made in Canada. Leather hat crowns aren't as high as I was afraid they'd be, fit okay. Still waiting for a couple T's.

As far as stickers go, this is what I got.

View media item 1700647

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom