Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea it blows supreme doesnt let you do a hold at the ups facility but theyll pay the additional shipping charges if it gets sent back to them smh (happened to me like 4 times) 

I haven't copped anything yet. Feels weird and good at the same time

i need a pullover hoodie or 2 .. struck out on the S logo cause i left a Leather New Era Fitted in my cart the night before so i can just purchase them together.
Bad decision.

They ****** REMOVED them when they updated the store.

Once I clicked Process, I was sent back to my cart and had to remove it.. The S Logo was still in there.. COULD'VE AND SHOULD'VE copped.

Oh well..

I need that Supreme Embroidered Hoodie or the Supreme/Flag Ribbed Hoodie in Black and Camo.

Some beanies and neck fleece gaiters or whatever.. then I'm done.
With apparel.

I think it's meant more to stop people from providing bogus shipping addresses then changing all of them to pick up at UPS once shipped.
Makes sense, but it's also annoying having to wait all day for a delivery when you're used to doing will call pick ups. 

Alot of the Fall, Winter Gear are dope, but living in Cali leaves only select items that are practical to wear!

Alot of the Fall, Winter Gear are dope, but living in Cali leaves only select items that are practical to wear!
yeah i copped the champion hooded pullover and warmup pullover last season but have no use for it, still sitting in its bag

The flannel and jersey from first drop have to be some of the best things I've bought from supreme in awhile

Got my crowbar and it's fab. I got a bogo, cry baby and splat. Plus the tote.
No ET so it's off to the bae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom