Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo Coaches copped....
nthat.gif

Crud I had no idea small box logo tee would be $62...... -_- I checked out too fast and only realized after I purchased lol. Might cancel my order. 

Last edited:
Does the Pique Small Box Tee have a texture material? Or is it like a reg cotton tee with smooth surface?

Still can't get the Supreme mobile site to work on the Galaxy S4.

Help a brother out.

Anyone?

:D

Bro, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I had it on my S3. You could create your own icon, and it linked you to a mobile version of Supreme. It was quick as hell! NOT AN APP. It helped me eat on foamposites, last year. Now I have an S6, and it won't give me that version anymore.

Bro, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I had it on my S3. You could create your own icon, and it linked you to a mobile version of Supreme. It was quick as hell! NOT AN APP. It helped me eat on foamposites, last year. Now I have an S6, and it won't give me that version anymore.

This is the reason I didn't trade in my S2 when I got the note 4....now my S2 is a side phone strictly for buying supreme stuff, lol :tongue:

Well the pink supreme uses isn't like pink pink. It's a nice pink. I would cop for my existent girlfriend but the way my money routine is set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom