Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suddenly need a Siouxsie in a M-L

I dont even know why

And idc what color
B GET AWAY!
roll.gif

Btw the prices on Grailed have to be too good to be true on somethings. Was seeing the baseball jerseys & rugbys from this season for retail lmao
12-kanye-smile.w1200.h630.jpg

there seems to be alot people wanting to cancel orders due to not realizing how much something is, or regretting spending however much money on said item. :smh: as someone else said earlier, make sure your finances are good before you go blindly buying supreme

I was also one of those complainers haha and yeah you do have a good point. My finances Are also in check I for some reason thought the small logo tee would be the same price as the other tees. But no worries! I'm pumped to get it now. Probably just slight buyers remorse lol

Last edited:
I picked up the souxsie hoody in black for $40....

BK

Before Kanye

Im jealous of that price lol. Aint even know Ye wore that jawn forreal tho, i just heard one of their old albums a couple weeks ago, Juju & really liked it. So now i want the hoodie haha

Last edited:
NT Sup fambs what's good?

I need advice. I ended up with a small burg varsity from the first week drop. I really need a medium and thought I had a trade set up with another Sup fan via IG, he was offing the medium so I got him to do a straight up trade. Unfortunately he is now saying he never received his jacket (something about UPS saying they delivered but him never seeing it).

Should I wait a bit longer for things to straighten out with him or should I just move the jacket? If so does anyone know the going rate?

I would rather just have the jacket in either color (black or burg) but I need one that fits or it's pointless. Smh these first world problems are a fool.

That Kanye pic is old and dude was wearing Supreme over a decade ago :lol: ...now he's moved on to hobo wear. I picked up on the sarcasm but I really pray they never collab :smh: I'd hate to see a chewed up $400 blank tee sell out instantly.

AM I TRIPPING

or have they added new products on the site which were not there before...

Air horn, Ski Goggles, Pajama's

maybe I'm tripping

and Sup is dropping items which aren't on the preview  - the Champion hoodie isn't on there?
all those were in the preview

Yep all in the preview. Me and MTB were discussing the goggles the day of the preview :smokin ...kinda want that air horn too :lol:

Last edited:
Im jealous of that price lol. Aint even know Ye wore that jawn forreal tho, i just heard one of their old albums a couple weeks ago, Juju & really liked it. So now i want the hoodie haha
Are you a fan of the Siouxsie tee too? I like it almost as much as the hoodie because of the script on the back

Glad I didn't order that tonal hat online, seen in person they all trash looking and seen employee wear it and it looked small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom