Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell are the vans that are dropping tomm?

I love that the vans collabs are usually not hyped, my perforated ones from last season are my everyday's right now. 

Last edited:
12011340_905700276144944_3341833572833751023_n.jpg

Betting on tomorrows drop being trash and went and copped a purple striped l/s on ebay. That along with the bogo might be the only things i buy this season so its whatever

Sweet. Just wish it didn't have the screen printing on the back. Makes it corny for me.

This, was planning on copping til I flipped thru the preview when it came out. Really think Im done this season minus box logo beanies and if there's any nice mid season tees. Might go for box logo crew and 5s for ***** and gigs.

usually id pass on a jacket graphic but I'm all about the metallica/ pledge of allegiance reference

Very eh drop.. Only thing that looks inticing is the beanies (pledge your allegiance)

Parka is dope but not for the guap they'll be asking for.

Last edited:
Twist Up 5 Panel - BLK BLU and BURG

TRIPLE B's - I need all three!

Hate how you can't see all the Chenille Arc Tee Color ways with the Letters in the Look Book!

Got me scrambling at 8:01 trying to pick a color!

That Knicks Blu n Orange looks good!

On a side Note Preme has been dropping things that aren't in the Look book this season!

I saw somewhere that that hoodie with the classic logo & different colored hood was dropping tomorrow too. If so might go for the red/grey one or the orange/white one. Also got my Siouxsie hoodie in today. Thanks priceboy00 priceboy00 for leading me in the right direction :nthat:

I'm thinking of getting the purple Vans and an arc t.  But tomorrow I want to buy the Acronym AF1 and the Greedy AM 95 also.  Three pairs of shoes might be overkill for me. 

How much we assuming parka is going to be?

and anyone whose copped a supreme parka in the past how is sizing? i usually wear medium in everything but if it runs like a taped seams sizing down might be the beat right? i got the supreme fireman jacket in small and it fits me great should i do the same with the parka?

Last edited:
How much we assuming parka is going to be?

and anyone whose copped a supreme parka in the past how is sizing? i usually wear medium in everything but if it runs like a taped seams sizing down might be the beat right? i got the supreme fireman jacket in small and it fits me great should i do the same with the parka?
I'm hearing something around 3 something.  Thats a little too high for me personally, hopefully its cheaper than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom