Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:  ^^^^
She doesn't look like it feels too good??

He looks like someone just got caught with their hand in the Cookie Jar!

Looks like one of those Japanese av stars where they look and act like they don't want that work but still kinda enjoy it. Anyway that pillow is hilarious.

Step 1. Remove cape
Step 2. Turn on cold water in sink
Step 3. Apply facial soap to hands
Step 4. Wash face
Step 5. Repeat steps if needed.

Who's caping and repping this little girl lover... all jokes just thought that pillow are wack as ****

Last edited:
What's the pillow even a tribute to????
The Phrase " No means No"

mean.gif

Its by the artist that did La Blue Girl Manga/Anime...
That pillow is tame compared to his other work[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
^ do they still have good size run of the palace schotter tee? the white e30 one.

Last edited:
Alright... Im in a pickle/dilemma

So I have the Camo Rib Hoodie (F/W 15) for sale.
Someone hit m up willing to trade a Bogo Hoodie (Grey[Red Bogo]) in my size.

the deal would go like this

I get Grey Bogo Hoodie

He gets 50 + Camo Hoodie

Heres the thing, he wants me to send the Camo hoodie first, then he sends the bogo after he gets the camo hoodie and then once i get the boo, I paypal him 50.

Im hesitant cause i REALLY don't wanna get burnt. He has positive feedback on his IG (where the deal came from) and Grailed amounting over 50+ of good feedback.

I think this is a good deal to be had
But because they kinda are "big ticket items"... Im hesitant to ship first...

What I'm asking is if YOU would do the deal..?
yeah get a middle man. I'm seriously thinking about starting a middle man service in the future, i hate seeing people on here and ig get burnt.

theres a bunch of middlemen services.

my issue is that I'm so paranoid. i don't the trust the middleman either

Yeah i think a good middleman should have a youtube channel to document transactions for the public.
the issue with that is a lot of people w the highest feedback can also become the worst scammers.

Sellers usually have a picture dedicated to feedback where buyers comment on the transaction. Not the best method to verify a seller but it is what it is.

interesting but seems suspect at best... i wouldnt trust that... even ebay dedicated feedback can still scam you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom