Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw (on reddit) that the CDG long sleeve shirts could be $54. i know that's not exactly firm, or even good, info- but thought i'd share.

I'm going to try for the black hoodie with the blue flannel hood if it's 150 or less. CDG be hella expensive for such low quality ****.

bruh the size charts is confusing. want CDG long sleeve usually wear supreme medium. so SIZE up from regular or what? cause both charts are completely different.

2 tone jacket drops today...someone buy me it I'll never pay you back come on nt fam
pimp.gif

So what's everyone actually going after? i'm not paying 300 for the CDG jacket. Going after the blue CDG long sleeve and calling it a day

bruh the size charts is confusing. want CDG long sleeve usually wear supreme medium. so SIZE up from regular or what? cause both charts are completely different.
Just compare them to the pocket tee long sleeve measurements and you'll have your answer.

Description says "All cotton classic Supreme long sleeve t-shirt."

That should answer questions.

heh. So no boots today. I must have missed when the newletter said they would drop at a later date

those tonal embroidered hoodies are my sleeper pick if the CDG hoodie goes instantly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom