Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hit list... what I land is fine, not stressing battling the bots today:
- black boxer briefs X2
- neil tee (non white/black/grey to increase my chances of getting everything in one order)
- classic long sleeve top
i think red and navy are nice CW

Just looked at the UK site and its looking like the japan webstore..Clean house. channo channo wasnt lying about that thirst, a lot of their stuff is gone

Last edited:
@you go boy
 I know you are not doing anything at work but here the bape story. I thought it was longer  but whatever. Get ready for the drop 

HOLY SNAPP I broke so many KNECKS yesterdayy

i wore BAPE HOODY SHARK X RALPH LAUREN JEANS X NIKE DUNK sb

ok so im walkin in school, and this one guy is like yo thats a sick hood, then this other guy is like HOLY CRAP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP.

like 50 ppl circled me theyre all chanting "ZIP IT UP, ZIP IT UP"

The vp comes in theyr'e like is going??? the kids are like LOOOOK

SO i show everyone (include vp) the tags and stuff, and they're like BAPE IS THAT??? APE????

OK so everyone is talkin to me in hallways like yo where u get that at, how come u soo cool, how come u so fly, how come im not like u, how come im playa u not..e tc...

i go in my english class, W/ HOT TEACHER, AND HOT GURLS IN MY CLASS, my friend is like YO GUYS CHECK THIS OUT, PUTS MY HOODIE UP, I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!

THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU

im like i dont luv u sorry

everyone is screamin for joy for like 10 mins, they happy for me, theyre going crazy off myhoodie when i full zip it.

MY TAECHER is like I LOVE U, I LOVE UR HOODIE, WHERE YOU GET IT.

SHE SAID THAT LIKE 20 TIMES (SHE KEPT TOUCHING MY SHOULDER, SO I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GET MY SHOULDER LEAN???????????)

OK anyways im so popular thanks to bape, before i wasnt as cool, but now im like supper cool, impimp, fly, im the real thing, no fake thug, im a real, no wannabe fake, IM REAL DEAL GUYY

-pokemon2k

I hope I can tell the same story after they see me in these Supreme boxers :D

@you go boy
 I know you are not doing anything at work but here the bape story. I thought it was longer  but whatever. Get ready for the drop 
HOLY SNAPP I broke so many KNECKS yesterdayy

i wore BAPE HOODY SHARK X RALPH LAUREN JEANS X NIKE DUNK sb

ok so im walkin in school, and this one guy is like yo thats a sick hood, then this other guy is like HOLY CRAP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP.

like 50 ppl circled me theyre all chanting "ZIP IT UP, ZIP IT UP"

The vp comes in theyr'e like is going??? the kids are like LOOOOK

SO i show everyone (include vp) the tags and stuff, and they're like BAPE IS THAT??? APE????

OK so everyone is talkin to me in hallways like yo where u get that at, how come u soo cool, how come u so fly, how come im not like u, how come im playa u not..e tc...

i go in my english class, W/ HOT TEACHER, AND HOT GURLS IN MY CLASS, my friend is like YO GUYS CHECK THIS OUT, PUTS MY HOODIE UP, I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!

THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU

im like i dont luv u sorry

everyone is screamin for joy for like 10 mins, they happy for me, theyre going crazy off myhoodie when i full zip it.

MY TAECHER is like I LOVE U, I LOVE UR HOODIE, WHERE YOU GET IT.

SHE SAID THAT LIKE 20 TIMES (SHE KEPT TOUCHING MY SHOULDER, SO I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GET MY SHOULDER LEAN???????????)

OK anyways im so popular thanks to bape, before i wasnt as cool, but now im like supper cool, impimp, fly, im the real thing, no fake thug, im a real, no wannabe fake, IM REAL DEAL GUYY

-pokemon2k
I hope I can tell the same story after they see me in these Supreme boxers
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I would post a fit pic if we had more girls on the site

I got a team meeting every morning at 10:30 and it better not end close to 10:50 because i will say something... i will say i have to use the bathroom or get back to my desk and finish my work which is a lie :lol: still salty they changed it from 9:30 to 10:30 :smh:

They're legit in that once everything goes live it'll lead to the item in question (most likely) but right now it'll just redirect to the top page saying the shop is closed.

If it's a super hot item, sometimes they'll change the link up between the UK posting and the US and add numbers and stuff, but that's only happened occasionally.

Links right in the thread? lol

I got a team meeting every morning at 10:30 and it better not end close to 10:50 because i will say something... i will say i have to use the bathroom or get back to my desk and finish my work which is a lie :lol: still salty they changed it from 9:30 to 10:30 :smh:

Have had a standing 11am Thursday meeting for two years, don't care lol.

It was saved in as much that it drops down below if I type the first letter of whatever text I'm going to put in the field.

No fire extinguisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom