Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boys and I all got a pair so it worked out fine for us lol. infinitely easier than any hype Nike release I've tried online
you and your boys were definitely the minority....i took so many Ls that day....Ls handed out from 12 am all the way up until the yeezy.supply release....

I swear people are just ******ed when it comes to clothes and sizing. Literally measure something in your own wardrobe that you like the fit of ie; jacket, hoodie, button up t-shirt etc. Now take those measurements and compare to what the chart has. If its pretty similar then the fit should fit just like what you just measured out of your own clothes. If its significantly different, you should pass or you'll look like 80% of what Supreme customers look like. Frail dudes wearing over-sized clothes.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Copped 2 white l/s. One to rock one for trade bait. Can't believe this drop went so fast but CDG got a really big fan base.

truthfully last minute i decided to just give it a shot last minute and did not even wait in line, it sent me straight to checkout. must've just got lucky

Anybody know the current market price for an S logo hat from last season? (orange)

L/s shipped out already
smokin.gif
Oh thank god. I was so worried 

smiley-rolleyes007.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom