Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ordered the mighty ducks colorway hockey top but for some reason my payment was processed for a black one
mean.gif
mean.gif
Dude same here! wtf i know i clicked the purple one.....

The hockey top link worked about 30 seconds before the actual site went up which is why I had to cop two different orders smfh. 

Forgot to put money on my card, missed out on the Neil shirt biz of that :smh:

Got everything I wanted this week.

Bacchanal
Some Girls
Green Leaf
Boxers
and Pill Case

had to hit that phone on the app,lol

desktop seemed to be wonky but 11:02 boyz we in this,lol

Let me tell yall what happened.

It's 10:55.

I got the links ready to go waiting for my next class to start.

The fire bell goes off.

We had a ******* fire drill.  I'm holding my laptop in my hands b, trying to cop.

Wifi fails at 10:58 since i'm too far.

I didnt cook.

my homie purchased me the purple hockey top, creme logo, red classic logo cord hat and black astro hoodie in store at supny yesterday no stress.

Crap I'm really scared now. I had my autofill on, but I don't recall if the state I'm in was selected... 
indifferent.gif

The fire bell goes off.

We had a ******* fire drill.  I'm holding my laptop in my hands b, trying to cop.

I didnt cook.
wow your face musta been pale B

the site ****** me up man it wouldnt load at all and by the time everything came up it was all gone.

all good on to the next 

Passed on HT last minute, glad cuz the site froze on me at 11 anyway.

Navy Chrome Arch, black boxers and navy Surf Style cap. May go back and get a tee or 2

The fire bell goes off.

I didnt cook.

you dane cook smh

NOW ON SUPREME IF YOU TRY AND CHECK OUT WITH AN ITEM, IF THAT ITEM IS SOLD OUT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHECK YOU OUT WITH ANOTHER COLORWAY OF THAT SAME ITEM. WATCH OUT FELLAS....

tried to cop everything in one go, but all the links ****** up except the neil, checked out with a neil tee @ 10:59.

copped a bacchanal tee and astronaut hoodie after.. didn't receive the order email yet though.... :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom