Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean usually Supreme shows the pictures on their 'News' link if they drop. Just like the foams/AF1s/Canvas/boots etc...

I mean usually Supreme shows the pictures on their 'News' link if they drop. Just like the foams/AF1s/Canvas/boots etc...
thank you but most of us are already aware of that. some of them are just worried that preme would do a blindsided drop which would be out of character for them

I mean, how can these hoodies and l/s sell out though? I wouldnt wear any of the collab if I got paid. Too edgy and not even a decent design
bro its preme lmfao, there are plenty of dudes who buy this **** cause they wanna stunt in the mall at the club what have you even if it has an expletive on it. they got clout fam 

I bought the ESD shirt from them last fall and pretty much just wear it when I'm in a heading out to bars. It'll usually get a laugh from the bartender and that's about it, not super noticeable. Also got the Ef Em hoodie last year which is my go to for fall festivals since I don't worry about spilling stuff on it.

dude a stupid sherpa hoodie crashed the site.
At least you got one
ohwell.gif
I regret passing on it.

S logo came yesterday

I don't mind the wool
nthat.gif
the brim is thick compared to the twill one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom