Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some shady *** Lyft driver took the long way on us and brought us to the completely wrong place. They haven't answered my emails besides the original which had no info in it. I figured the bank would leave it open since the charge was already done and cleared. Not like theyre going to charge me more.
wooooooooow u serious man. 

u know whats funny. I stay getting Lyft promotions. Sticking with the Ubz now

Man good luck w everything man

wooooooooow u serious man. 

u know whats funny. I stay getting Lyft promotions. Sticking with the Ubz now

Man good luck w everything man

Yeah definitely do that lol this is a pain in my *** but thanks, it should be figured out soon then Im taking my talents to another bank

I'm waiting on the gaitor so I can stunt while I shoot some white tail, double.

Also want the ski goggles so I can pull a Denzel curry

And that summit LS turtle neck and some other various stuff

I'm still waiting on that hentai pillow to drop. Will need goggles, and maybe that Jordan X supreme tee.

Jordan madness finally overWhats everyone still waiting for in this F/W drop? 
:lol:

Jordan madness finally over. Whats everyone still waiting for in this F/W drop? 
New era beanie, box logo crewneck, supreme X the north face

honestly i just want a damn m-51 jacket, they haven't came out with any these past couple seasons. 

Hoping for a 2nd t-shirt drop soon and a restock on the bar glass and/or lunch box.
Other than that, waiting for the Goggles, New Era beanie, and I guess i'll take a crack at a Bogo crewneck.

Waiting on new era myself, def not the pom pom one but the bogo.

Crewneck bogo, and playboy hoodie. Would like the jacket, but I'm gonna have to simmer down now.

Waiting on new era myself, def not the pom pom one but the bogo.

Crewneck bogo, and playboy hoodie. Would like the jacket, but I'm gonna have to simmer down now.

there's a dude with a DS one on the bay for 248$ 
laugh.gif
 dudes out here taxing , I remember some guy offered me one for 130 shipped before the summer in that color, crazy how prices shot up, appreciate the lookout though

Henzo is the NY streetball legend
laugh.gif
...............right? From the knick thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom