Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all act like we all live in the same state.

those who live further away receive their shoes a bit later. 

mike-epps-o.gif

How are you guys feeling about sizing of the 5's? I went a half size down on the fire reds a few years back and ordered my whites the same way. Read a couple tts comments and I'm now a bit concerned. Plus, I'm away on business so I haven't been able to try them on since they arrived on Monday.

The problem is that mostly everyone is planning to resell not wear them so nobody has mentioned sizing issues. No fit pics, nothing. Mine don't come in until Tuesday so I can't give input on sizing. I went tts though.

Last edited:
What's good, you premies? I'm trying to go hardbody on the matchy matchy, but I've never copped anything Supreme. Can anyone help me with sizing? I'm a L in Jordan t-shirts, if that helps.

Also, since Preme's sizing only goes up to XL, does that mean that's a regular company's XXXXL or do they only make clothes for lanky skateboarders/lames?
Go back one page, someone posted the measurements.

Anybody know the price of the Jordan tee? Also from what I'm seeing this is a Jordan branded shirt not made from
Supreme right?

got the black fives ... hoping for black tee today. i'll be trying to cop on phone, at a funeral. that's likely some really bad karma but whatevs. hope the church has wifi. 

Skating is lame, but you just came up on some jays from a skateshop.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 With an ATC
roll.gif

Last edited:
meth gonna snipe a bunch of y'all for this foolishness smh

how do you guys know they arent going to release a sticker like that...??

Because there would have been a sticker of some sort in every ones AJV orders. They been stingy af with stickers this season. Couldn't even include an ET in everyone's order at the beginning of the season. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom