Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot just took that White Coach Jacket that just Restocked

GONE! 
sick.gif

in mil sec

Yup people had time to set up the bots this time can't even be mad happy everyone got caught slippin on the 5s tho

Hey is there a better way to checkout on android?

I was a 10:59 boy for the first time, today. Had the jordan bogo in my cart. Started putting the info in, get to phone and credit card # then everything gets put in backwards. Took so much time I eventually was cart jacked. Please any help is appreciated. This new way to purchase through android is killing me.

I was a 10:59 boy for the first time, today. Had the jordan bogo in my cart. Started putting the info in, get to phone and credit card # then everything gets put in backwards. Took so much time I eventually was cart jacked. Please any help is appreciated. This new way to purchase through android is killing me.

Your first mistake is having an Android

Get an iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom