Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye hadn't worn them yet 
laugh.gif

nah brush u trippin...... don't let new hype cloud your thoughts

Lol he's right though, 1s were always "Glorified Dunks" until the Royals rereleased. Now everyone suddenly always loved ones :lol:
Gotta love this new sneaker culture.

nah dude , you clowing too Jordan 1's have ALWAYS had a section of ppl on them heavy even when some were calling them high priced dunks or saying they didn't like the ENTIRE model for the 2 jumpmen on them depending the cw (most of THOSE ppl did full turns when NA 1's started hitting) this creating false "resurgence"

that's like saying af1's aint still popular or fat meat aint greasy your just flat out lying

I'm just going by what I personally witnessed on here and in real life.
I know I always loved 1s, had the OLNL Pack when they dropped my 8th grade year, and I had the alphas as well.
Keep in mind your from Chicago tho, I feel like there's no Jordan there that isn't appreciated :lol:
I wouldn't know though.

nah dude , you clowing too Jordan 1's have ALWAYS had a section of ppl on them heavy even when some were calling them high priced dunks or saying they didn't like the ENTIRE model for the 2 jumpmen on them depending the cw (most of THOSE ppl did full turns when NA 1's started hitting) this creating false "resurgence"

that's like saying af1's aint still popular or fat meat aint greasy your just flat out lying

Can confirm as someone who grew up around sneaker heads. 1s have always been held in high regard as far as I remember

Lol he's right though, 1s were always "Glorified Dunks" until the Royals rereleased. Now everyone suddenly always loved ones :lol:

Gotta love this new sneaker culture.
back in the day ones were not that hot im talking about like 2001 release. 
There were lines at Nike SF for the 2001 release. Plenty of people on here were excited when the samples released, especially on the retro + colorways that had the colored in jumpman.

I bought the OLNL pack as well, actually two of them. Purged all my non-NA 1s back in '09 or '10. Became a bit of a purist when it came to 1s at that point.

Fo real, all this 1 talk can go in their thread - go To UNC thread n watch Big J n SneakerHead go back n forth

I'm trying to catch a Tee or Hoodie pop up on supreme before thurs!

Last edited:
BRO chris brown rolling up that joint.

its not a supreme issue. its a generational issue. those are young cats. kobe and lebrun generation dudes 

Dude spent $1000 on the exact same thing on 5 different items 
roll.gif
 really hope he's reselling.

Last edited:
The worst is when Crackheads who don't wear sup or Jordan come n wait in line at a store opening

They start trying to sell their spot In line
They don't even have money for the kicks

They get Inline n hope someone will be dumb or smart enough to buy their spot!

BRO chris brown rolling up that joint.

its not a supreme issue. its a generational issue. those are young cats. kobe and lebrun generation dudes 

Nah these videos are as fake as fouseytubes meltdown.

They want to troll complex and be that guy who was the funniest for Twitter/ig/Nt

The worst is when Crackheads who don't wear sup or Jordan come n wait in line at a store opening

They start trying to sell their spot In line
They don't even have money for the kicks

They get Inline n hope someone will be dumb or smart enough to buy their spot!
seen quite a few of these, its hilarious when they get inside and have no idea what to do and have no money, dudes looking like fools "yo bro put these on hold for me ive been waiting in line for an hour" 
roll.gif

when dude said "OD" but couldn't answer how many titles Jordan won :Rollin

It amazes me how many shoe geeks don't even watch basketball. Not saying you have to to collect basketball shoes but it's just surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom