Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been monitoring the hoodie page since after they first sold out. I didn't catch anything. When did they restock?

Anyway I got someone to agree to $245 shipped for the black hoodie in XL. Is that a decent price or do you guys think I should keep looking? I don't see very many on eBay.
they restocked throughout the day from what I remember, I was able to get a few more caps but hoodies and shirts were gone with the quickness 

True true, you think once people receive their hoodies in the mail I might be able to find one around $200 , or you think that' the best i'm gonna do?
Generally prices go down once online stock comes in. I'd say wait a bit because I don't see this trash collab increasing in value, but knowing anyone will buy a hoodie with the word Supreme on it, there's a chance people will still try to resell for $245+. Up to you

Generally prices go down once online stock comes in. I'd say wait a bit because I don't see this trash collab increasing in value, but knowing anyone will buy a hoodie with the word Supreme on it, there's a chance people will still try to resell for $245+. Up to you
Okay thanks, I appreciate it.

True true, you think once people receive their hoodies in the mail I might be able to find one around $200 , or you think that' the best i'm gonna do?
send offers closer to $200, someone might say eff it and take it

I saw that, but I couldn't add to cart, I kept refreshing and I could see the add to cart button for a second. How come bots eat like crazy on restocks but on RD we can eat manually?
well for one, if one sets a restock monitor on their bot then it checks at regular intervals which would be too time consuming for a person to do which is how they're able to buy the item as soon as it comes back on the site. for us that eat manually on RD its bc preme changes the coding for certain drops which handicap the bots auto checkout scripts 

well for one, if one sets a restock monitor on their bot then it checks at regular intervals which would be too time consuming for a person to do which is how they're able to buy the item as soon as it comes back on the site. for us that eat manually on RD its bc preme changes the coding for certain drops which handicap the bots auto checkout scripts 
Ah gotcha, they should do that when they restock items too.

Ah gotcha, they should do that when they restock items too.
agreed. damn bots ate up every jordan apparel restock 
sick.gif

Just got my black pair in. Quality is pretty nice and they do look better in person. thats coming from someone who doesnt like 5s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom