Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lord let this thread turn back to normal... I'm done with the Jordan brand x supreme talk ... There's no substance in talking about that anymore...no restocks on Jordan brand and preme anymore. If you took L's these past two weeks then just face it you LOST B
Sorry to Rustle your Jimmies, Mr. Supreme Hipster. F off 

*Supreme canceled my order because they thought I used a bot. 
frown.gif

"This transaction failed due to the following reason:

Status  failed (Bot detected)"

Last edited:
Please lord let this thread turn back to normal... I'm done with the Jordan brand x supreme talk ... There's no substance in talking about that anymore...no restocks on Jordan brand and preme anymore. If you took L's these past two weeks then just face it you LOST B
Sorry to Rustle your Jimmies, Mr. Supreme Hipster. F off 

Lol. I haven't seen either of you in this thread before the 5's dropped tbh.

I refreshed at 10.59.  I probably did 2 refreshes and checked out with autofill.  

I do have a page monitor on supreme though

Last edited:
Should've turned off that page monitor, that's what got you. Are you banned from Supreme overall now?
Not sure, I'll have to see if that IP i was at is banned, I can access their site now but I'm not at the work wifi I was using when I ordered.  

Last edited:
Lol. I haven't seen either of you in this thread before the 5's dropped tbh.
Lol i'll admit, I had no idea there was even a Supreme thread on NT. Doesn't mean I didn't F with supreme before. Most people have been nice, but I've never checked the General Forums before, after finding this thread I actually found quite a few more that i'm interested in.

It's messed up that Supreme hates page monitors so much , but yet they let bots check out with FSR's of clothing. Their priorities are out of wack lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom