Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRE ^^^^ 
nthat.gif

I've worn the hoody and hat a few times already.  It's honestly my favorite Supreme gear to date.  

The materials are solid and fit is actually TTS, and he medium is a REAL medium and not a shmedium! 
laugh.gif

I've worn the hoody and hat a few times already.  It's honestly my favorite Supreme gear to date.  

The materials are solid and fit is actually TTS, and he medium is a REAL medium and not a shmedium! :lol:

That's why I've always been a fan of Nike clothing. Sizing on point.

I was just there last week for the Jordan collab release and that guy in the white shirt is the manager of the store.  So something clearly happened on the customer end.  

He's a calm dude and they handle things fine at Supreme London.  
supposedly the kid he's scuffling with graffitied outside

Pass unless somthing else pops up. Off topic but i hope one day complex interviews me im gonna make the reporter look like a fool. My hatred toward them is too real.

Pass unless somthing else pops up. Off topic but i hope one day complex interviews me im gonna make the reporter look like a fool. My hatred toward them is too real.
They don't put the people that actually know what they're talking about on the videos..

Id just tell that girl Id eat the booty, laugh a bit, pause, then look her in the eyes and say really though...

And if that somehow failed I'd let her know Complex is ***

The headband from last year is nice, I wear it like a band cause my hair is growing and it looks aight. Might cop a playboy hoodie or palace hoody and a headband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom