Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you take the Strap off the Goggles and put them on another pair of goggles?

don't they come off?

that would be the move!

Last edited:

lol hold your horses buddy. 
I'll be sure to quote this when I have the pink crew.  
nthat.gif

Well I ordered a polartec camp cap which was suppose to Be M/L but my transaction says S/M.
I know about there refund policy and I sent them a email with my statement. Also got hold of my bank to cancel but they said it must finish processing first. Has anyone been able to exchange a item before it was sent out? I have a feeling I may get stuck with this item. Just wanted the right size.

Well I ordered a polartec camp cap which was suppose to Be M/L but my transaction says S/M.
I know about there refund policy and I sent them a email with my statement. Also got hold of my bank to cancel but they said it must finish processing first. Has anyone been able to exchange a item before it was sent out? I have a feeling I may get stuck with this item. Just wanted the right size.

Try calling the warehouse and see if they change to your correct size if they're still in stock. I see 3 of 4 still fsr, only the grey is completely sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom