Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, since I am bored at work, and before the London drop. Which items sell out first? Which c/w Neil tee will go first..white or black? What will be the sleeper of this season? 

How much of that interest free government loan some of you are getting back will be spent Thursday?

I'm guessing M or L. I'd go with a large.

So there isn't a measurement section up till the Thursday drop?[/quote

I guess it would be tipping their hand, but supreme really should consider putting out measurements ahead of drops. If they did the whole collection (excluding collabs) we still wouldn't know what dropped when

Still sucks that Supreme disabled the pick up at UPS location feature
mean.gif
I didn't renew my UPS my choice premium solely because of this

I can get every other site I buy from to ship to the office, but Supreme will always be a problem to receive :frown:

Does anyone know if he Hockey Top in Black is still available in any size in the NYC store?

Wanna try to go get it after work instead of waiting for the online drop

Does the hockey top fit like regular hoodies or slightly bigger since its a hockey jersey and they always run big

Lucked out @DSM with the last camo parka in a lrg. Then went to soho n got 2 packages of the white undies. Still had a few Bachanal tees but Neil young, hockey tops camo parka all sold out in soho. Kinda salty they had no more hologram box stickers left. Maybe I get some on Thursday. Now I just need to get in and out with Neil young tee.

Lucked out @DSM with the last camo parka in a lrg. Then went to soho n got 2 packages of the white undies. Still had a few Bachanal tees but Neil young, hockey tops camo parka all sold out in soho. Kinda salty they had no more hologram box stickers left. Maybe I get some on Thursday. Now I just need to get in and out with Neil young tee.
I'm mad I passed on the camo parka. I had it in my hand and gave it back to the worker

I really hope that's the one I got then!!! It's happened to me a bunch at DSM that I get the very last of the one item I wanted. Funny I went to soho for 2 packs of underwear doe :smile: was going to get a bunch of small accessories but when I got there the urgency to buy them left. I don't need a pill organizer or a 3rd supreme ashtray. Glad I waited. A grey Neil young tee should be an easy cop. That or Red. Staying away from blk or wht for obvious reasons

yep

I has interest in the hockey top now lol

Luckily, I have this RL hockey top from their 2009/2010 F/W Olympic collection. Pretty much the same colour blocking, so it would pretty much be a waste to get the Supreme one.

28uth00.jpg

Last edited:
I now can't decide on 3 stripes crew or astronaut hoodie I think that hoodie will be a piece I will regret if I don't get and one people want later dwn line

Ugh this wait is killing me. The original plan was to just cop some boxers. Now somehow I keep adding something to my list each day :smh: Hopefully I can show some restraint on Thursday

I've whittled my list down to 3 tees. I'll make an accessories order this weekend if the bug strikes again, but 3 tees and I'm out this week. That MD hockey top is not for me, I was never a fan of the series so I can't see the appeal.

Astronaut hoodie is one that I'd like, but hoodie weather will be gone here in about a week or two, and I don't have need for any more Supreme light weight hoodies.

I've whittled my list down to 3 tees. I'll make an accessories order this weekend if the bug strikes again, but 3 tees and I'm out this week. That MD hockey top is not for me, I was never a fan of the series so I can't see the appeal.

Astronaut hoodie is one that I'd like, but hoodie weather will be gone here in about a week or two, and I don't have need for any more Supreme light weight hoodies.
I would rather go on Ebay and just grab the Anaheim old school jersey... I know it's Supreme but imo the actual jersey is way nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom