Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This right here is me. Prolly just gonna grab the Neil Young tee and some boxers.

These Just Don's for my bday hurt the pockets plus them coke white innevas you ooped me...

Just dons alone B>>>>anything preme dropping

Hated heavy on them at first but that's a quality shoe right there

just came from the NYC store...still had the Neal tee (surprisingly) and pretty much everything else. The Athletic Split Crew sweatshirt looks great in person...like a true beast I paid $36 for some dam boxer briefs. 

just came from the NYC store...still had the Neal tee (surprisingly) and pretty much everything else. The Athletic Split Crew sweatshirt looks great in person...like a true beast I paid $36 for some dam boxer briefs. 
Did they have the black rip stop camp cap?

No lines or anything right?

i got there at 11:30 and spent 5 mins in line to get inside but by the time I left no line....didn't look at any hats besides the New Era 

From the preview, the backpacks seem to have an optional cover or something over them? I'm unfamiliar with that. Where is the cover when not in use? And are they color matched? Does the camo have a camo cover?

I like the look of it covered and its practical too. If the red has a red cover I'd go red I think.

i only noticed the black & camo parka.....
no wonder Sup workers get annoyed, I posted like 10 mins ago and I'm already fed up of the questions..lol

I think the cover is on the bottom (must have a pocket for that) but as far as the color I think they're all black..I could be wrong tho. I'm leaning towards the camo color too

Last edited:
They didn't have any Neal tees on Monday. But they got like 5 big boxes while I was standing there from UPS so maybe a restock? I think they just say **** is sold out sometimes and then the next day it's iut on the rack.

What about the Hooded Hockey Top?

I maybe in NYC this weekend, so seeing some restocks are being done already is good.

EDIT: Matter fact, if someone is heading there today and doesn't mind picking up 2 items for me hit me up. Pretty much everything I wanted from S/S drops Thursday, would be easier to get some things out the way now.

EDIT #2: Is that FB page with an organized break down of what's dropping week-to-week with prices and photos still exist?

Last edited:
One thing to note that if something is sold out, it may not be available for purchase in store that day. A restock could just be someone bringing stock over from the warehouse into the store. Or yes they could also just not want to get something for you. They can "restock" whenever they want.

Last edited:
Passing on the parka....went in and it was just way 2 thin for my liking..... so glad i went in and tried it on....guess im just picking up the tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom