Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used the app checked out at 11:01

wasn't looking to spend too much

Got the boxers in black and wanted an obscure color in the neil young shirt, (chose turquoise on the spot)

also picked up bacchanal deck and the international deck in white/blue 

Used the app checked out at 11:01

wasn't looking to spend too much

Got the boxers in black and wanted an obscure color in the neil young shirt, (chose turquoise on the spot)

also picked up bacchanal deck and the international deck in white/blue 
That Turquoise NY is flames. Pretty stoked for it.

So I called the shop, dude answers and says they have the purple hockey jersey in a medium (didn't ask for all sizes)

So I hang up the phone jump on the train to soho I get to the store.. The lines about 20deep. I wait 30min get in.. Only white jerseys in a xl.

I just shook my head and walked out..

#TimeWasted

Nyc store has some tees (not the Neil young tee) and the jackets

Yo did you ask the tall skinny white kid? Bc he told me that then the black dude with the fro checked for me and come back with a purple in Large. The one kid just didn't wanna look. The second guy asked me if I needed a size from the back when I took the White Med display that's out there. That's when I found out they really did have purple

I saw black and camo backpacks on display

Last edited:
So I called the shop, dude answers and says they have the purple hockey jersey in a medium (didn't ask for all sizes)

So I hang up the phone jump on the train to soho I get to the store.. The lines about 20deep. I wait 30min get in.. Only white jerseys in a xl.

#TimeWasted

Appreciate your time b.

not sure if this is allowed. 

but order black boxer briefs in an XL ... get email and it says the confirmed for a small smfh...

emailed but no reply and not answering warehouse phone and mailbox is full. need an XL. anyone order an XL and need a small and want to swap?

located in bay area, ca.

any tips to get them to change size if possible? don't want to go thru sending back

REGRATING NOT COPPING THE PINK BACCHANAL WHEN I HAD THA CHANCE
mean.gif

I took his word for it since there was only a white one jersey on the rack, i thought the workers were pretty good about making sure there was one display piece of each color.
Yo did you ask the tall skinny white kid? Bc he told me that then the black dude with the fro checked for me and come back with a purple in Large. The one kid just didn't wanna look. The second guy asked me if I needed a size from the back when I took the White Med display that's out there. That's when I found out they really did have purple

I saw black and camo backpacks on display

I did see the tall skinny white kid but he was helping another person, but I ended up asking this hispanic kid (loose curry hair afro?)

Dude didnt even blink an eye when i asked him, he said no!, I looked at him wearing the same damn jersey i just stood in line for and just shook my head and walked out.

I took his word for it since there was only a white one jersey on the rack, i thought the workers were pretty good about making sure there was one display piece of each color.
I did see the tall skinny white kid but he was helping another person, but I ended up asking this hispanic kid (loose curry hair afro?)

Dude didnt even blink an eye when i asked him, he said no!, I looked at him wearing the same damn jersey i just stood in line for and just shook my head and walked out.

I guessed he was black but yeah thats the guy who got me my purple. He was cool to me. He probably just knew they just ran out or something then because a lot of people were grabbing them when I was there around 1. Does suck that he was wearing it though, that adds some insult to injury lol. My condolences

Its possible it sold out from the time you got there to the time he got there.

I should Grabbed the Moth Tee when i carted it..

I Love Silence of the Lambs!

Clariissssssee!!

#TimeWasted

Damn would have took the white XL fam lol

Can someone with an Ipad please do me a quick favor and check if you're able to select sizes with the app. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom