Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really trying to hold out for the White Castle Stuff!!!

Big FAN of 10 Sack w/ Clam strips and Double Fish w/ Cheese!

A waz up?

Yeah my fitted was here on Friday, but I was at work so it was re delivered for Monday as well. Funny I hate duffels but this year's one is dope and mad I passed.

You are right about supreme being a unicorn in this town. Kind of like it tho.

Funny about fsk tho. I was out there at sports zone. I had on last year's headband and a kid wanted it. Wanted this year's one so I sold it to him.
Sports Zone, that's too funny man...I was in there once over break wearing my Lance Mountains (which are worn) and these girls who worked there (looked like high schoolers) came up to me and were like "are your shoes SUPPOSED to be mismatched like that or...." like trying to out me as being a dumbass for wearing two different pairs of shoes...like please you work at a shoe store step ya game up 
laugh.gif

Black  S hat is CAWPED!

wish it was a snapback but the Leather strap is cool!
If you got a big head, that cap ain't gonna fit. I wear a 7 3/4 in fitteds and that S 6 panel is tiny on my head so I ended up giving to my girlfriend. If you buy it and it doesn't fit properly, you can always resell it for like $20+ over retail. I bought the black one that came out last season and people were reselling black S 6 panels for like $80, some $100.

Never understood why some of y'all care about stickers so much. You're welcome to have all of mine.
Anyways, my stuff came in...Trying to figure out what I'll have to do to get the Mighty Ducks colorway...
View media item 1428762

I'm good on the stickers but you can throw me 1 of those beachballs if I don't get one with either of my orders. #SupMDLove???? lol

FAR was the last one I did, it's a beast, but doable. I just have BEC left. I had it scheduled for Feb. 28th but had to push it back, hardly studied during tax season. What state are you in? MA got rid of the work requirement, but has 150 credit hour requirement. 
haha...yea i mean i know its doable...but man on man...altho i dont know what I would do if I had only BEC left...i'm not gonna lie, i hardly studied for BEC (compared to AUD) and I passed it....however I also have over 30+ credits in graduate Finance....granted its been 5 years since I took those classes but yea....

when did you reschedule it for?  First week in March should be open due to all the test centers closings...however, 80 hours should be enough for BEC..

how much time did you put in for FAR?...

I live in VA....so still have the work requirement & have had the 150 credit requirement...its weird tho...my brother is finishing his masters at UVA this year and he was able to sit once he hit 120 credits (still need 150 before ethics & work exp to become licensed)..but for real...i wish i could have taken FAR and REG back when i was in school instead of now while working haha..

haha...yea i mean i know its doable...but man on man...altho i dont know what I would do if I had only BEC left...i'm not gonna lie, i hardly studied for BEC (compared to AUD) and I passed it....however I also have over 30+ credits in graduate Finance....granted its been 5 years since I took those classes but yea....

when did you reschedule it for?  First week in March should be open due to all the test centers closings...however, 80 hours should be enough for BEC..

how much time did you put in for FAR?...

I live in VA....so still have the work requirement & have had the 150 credit requirement...its weird tho...my brother is finishing his masters at UVA this year and he was able to sit once he hit 120 credits (still need 150 before ethics & work exp to become licensed)..but for real...i wish i could have taken FAR and REG back when i was in school instead of now while working haha..
Yeah here we can sit with 120. I probably should have just taken BEC, but I've hardly studied with tax - I've been out of college since 2011 and cost/business stuff was my weakest. I find like 2/3rds of the material really easy, but no so much the other part. 

I'm not sure how many hours I put into FAR, got an 85 so I'm happy. 89 AUD and 84 REG. My advice with FAR is know the governmental stuff, I got a ton of those questions (though could change by your window, I can't follow their logic). Becker has memorization devices that made those pretty easy if you can remember them

Damn, if anyone is able to get the extinguisher in-store let me know. Dude there yesterday told me there maybe a restock on Tues/Wed. Doubt it's accurate, but *shrugs*

I really believe these guys cut down on stock this season after so much sitting last season. Items that shouldn't be sold-out are, even the standard solid mini box-logo beanies. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, if anyone is able to get the extinguisher in-store let me know. Dude there yesterday told me there maybe a restock on Tues/Wed. Doubt it's accurate, but *shrugs*

I really believe these guys cut down on stock this season after so much sitting last season. Items that shouldn't be sold-out are, even the standard solid mini box-logo beanies. :lol:

They told me they weren't going to restock them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom