Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah..I wouldnt be surprised if lines were long and they were all just there for those bogos.
mean.gif

BUT other than the Yankee stuff, what else is going to drop along with it
nerd.gif
..that is the true question
wait till wed night when leak pics go out. or thursday morning 

Yankees collection is such trash...

Had potential to be great but slapping huge & gaudy NY logo on everything ruins it 
mean.gif

Best wearable item from the collection is the jersey but the Supreme font on the back doesn't even go with the jersey 

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the people that didn't bother reading the text pop in to ask why there's no box logo on Thursday.

It's already begun and it's only Tuesday! I expected it from people that only pop into threads when there's reseller money to be made.

Im just waiting on the jump suit, all star jersey and emporer bomber... hopefully none of them drop this week :lol:

Last edited:
Yankees collection is such trash...

Had potential to be great but slapping huge & gaudy NY logo on everything ruins it :smh:

Best wearable item from the collection is the jersey but the Supreme font on the back doesn't even go with the jersey 
Yeah the only reason why I don't like the collection as much is because of the over usage of branding on everything imo. Won't be mad if I can't get any of the stuff I want from the collection

This is why I haven't ordered any of the stickers from eBay. If I get one with my last order today I'll be happy, but I'm not sweating it like I was the 3M stickers. Those were fresh as hell.
I intend to buy one of these sets, but 17.88 is a tad high (but I just paid 25 for the London set so)

Wonder if they'll make a NY box logo sticker [emoji]128539[/emoji].. And along with the stickers, I'm making a collage/poster of them for the empty space above my desk. I'll keep NT updated

@mints  yea I would hold out. Happy I got them but wouldnt be missing out if I didnt scoop. I skipped last weeks drop too so I was ok with buying them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom