Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you were a huge Yankees fan, what would you like more for a wedding gift:

a) navy yankees hoodie
b) white yankees hoodie
c) navy box logo + white box logo tee
d) regular envelope with money so your new wifey doesn't get pissed that the gift is all about you

a) navy yankees hoodie
b) white yankees hoodie
d) regular envelope with money so your new wifey doesn't get pissed that the gift is all about you
BOGOs

a) navy yankees hoodie
b) white yankees hoodie

dont be giving supreme as a wedding gift man

a) navy yankees hoodie
b) white yankees hoodie
agree with ^

go with the last option.

a) navy yankees hoodie
b) white yankees hoodie

neon green yankees hoodie

a) navy yankees hoodie
b) white yankees hoodie
How about a little of both. If you can get the bogo, I would do that + money

My friend got married in Oct so I got him NBA2k15 and cash on top

Last edited:

a) navy yankees hoodie
b) white yankees hoodie
money>>>supreme

although ill take some bogos b 
wink.gif

Somebody help a Gawd. Thursday is Yankee Snapbacks, Jackets & sweaters and come summer time the BOGO Shirts & Jerseys? (I just want the SnapBack and Jersey that's y I'm asking and haven't understood after going 5 pages back)

I honestly feel like it's a case by case situation. If they're fans of the brand too, I'd consider picking up something for the groom while he's out on his honeymoon, and most likely not buying swiftly on a Thursday morning.

I honestly feel like it's a case by case situation. If they're fans of the brand too, I'd consider picking up something for the groom while he's out on his honeymoon, and most likely not buying swiftly on a Thursday morning.
a couple that premes together stays together 

Somebody help a Gawd. Thursday is Yankee Snapbacks, Jackets & sweaters and come summer time the BOGO Shirts & Jerseys? (I just want the SnapBack and Jersey that's y I'm asking and haven't understood after going 5 pages back)
What do you not understand? You can get the snap Thurs, which you explained, and come JUNE 2015  you can get the Jersey. Which you already explained

You think these NYY hoodies will be printed on 47 Brand blanks or Supreme blanks with a 47 brand tag at the bottom?

I'd be pretty bummed if they went with 47 brand hoodies.

How long are supreme shorts anyways I like my shorts an inch above my knee can this be achieved by supreme shorts?

Okay random but I just looked at my l/s pocket tees and all of them are medium but my 2014 one that is a large......maybe that is the reason it feels big to me. Since I thought the tee was the same size as the others. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom