Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had bad luck picking shirts. The print on the circuit tee came off before I even wore it and now this one faded after one wash. Oh well now I know to be careful with the graphics

I've had bad luck picking shirts. The print on the circuit tee came off before I even wore it and now this one faded after one wash. Oh well now I know to be careful with the graphics
Reason i dont buy graphic tees anymore

Its hard to wear my bogo knowing that may come off..wish i had a stocked one

Nice royal S with the beard.

My dissertation on Stussy XXX anniv. x Supreme... It's a cold bludded collab
it sold out before I COULD get it from stussy LA, BUT IT SAT ONLINE!!

I like KITH because they're designs are really clean, something I aspire to be myself.

UNDFTD x supreme
DEVILOCK x suprene
number 9 x supreme

ID LIKE TO SEE A RETRO UNION LA x Wtaps with a supreme box logo underneath.... the day those released I was in line for SUP BLAZERS AND HAD TIME TO GO TO UNION COP THOSE TEE AND BACK TO PREME TO COP A 2ND SET OF BLAZERS

You should have just copped two sets of blazers the first time around. They allowed you to buy 2 pairs (2 colorways out of 3) from the get go.

Burg and Royal S caps came in today. Semi regret not going for mint over royal but royal is still dope.

Fit is good for me, fitted sz 7.5 but I dont have much strap left 
laugh.gif

You should have just copped two sets of blazers the first time around. They allowed you to buy 2 pairs (2 colorways out of 3) from the get go.
I did, but NA was all like: YOU SHOULD SAVE SOME FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE....
Yo look what I found......... THERES PLENTY OF MISLABELED BAGS AT ME MUMS HOUSEView media item 1460387I remember getting called out at a " HIGHLY REPUTABLE WORLD FAMOUS COSIGNMENT SHOP OF THE CLUB OF THE FLIGHT VARIETY " because someone didn't know that they made screened Box Logos LOL!! I was all like, I'm pretty sure NOONES trying to make fake Supreme

While I own and like both, I give the edge to tech fleece. If Sup ever did an AW77 Tech Fleece Hoodie I'd prolly scream...couple with pants and I'd probably buy 3 pears. 

I like Bleeckers for dressing up more, but I still feel like Tech is more wearable. 

Anyways I'm just rambling away lol, none of this will ever come to fruition.

Dog, tech fleece with a small red box logo on the thigh would be FLAMES

Quick pics. S Cap just came in. idk what all the complaints were about. Fits fine to me. 7 1/4 fitted size
last pic reminded me of kid cudi for a sec lol, but I hope my hat fits me the same. I also wear a 7 1/4 fitted

although i've been a supporter of UNDERCOVER for many years, i will be passing on this whole collection. i was expecting way more than this. this isn't jun takahashi's best work.

View media item 1460400
I bet a lot of these brands have been ghost designing for SUP a long time, we just didn't recognize it.

Like neckface, Wes Lang & countless otters

No lie I thought Supreme would retro the hamburger tee or the anarchy tee

Last edited:
EASTER EXCHANGE
View media item 1460475
TO GET IN:
1) Must have been in the last exchange
2) If not, you need 3 references to get you in

RULES OF EXCHANGE:
Participants must send at least 3 supreme "eggs" from the following 11 supreme "egg" categories:
View media item 1460487

Once I get a solid list going, I will send out emails asking for your sizes and will match up people within one size of that they wear and have stashed away. This is meant to be fun. Some will get "golden eggs" but NOBODY should get rotten eggs or deadbeats.

PM ME AND QUOTE PIC IF YOU ARE IN

(I will also post this in the FB group)

Washing and drying stuff in general is a bad idea. Throwing things in the dryer cause fading and shrinking in general. At least all the items I have seen when I throw them in the dryer.

EASTER EXCHANGE
View media item 1460475
TO GET IN:

RULES OF EXCHANGE:
Participants must send at least 3 supreme "eggs" from the following 11 supreme "egg" categories:
View media item 1460487

Once I get a solid list going, I will send out emails asking for your sizes and will match up people within one size of that they wear and have stashed away. This is meant to be fun. Some will get "golden eggs" but NOBODY should get rotten eggs or deadbeats.

Great thing you are organizing. I will sit this one out as I don't think I can swing 3 different categories.

EASTER EXCHANGE

TO GET IN:

RULES OF EXCHANGE:

I can do 3 categories, don't think I have 3 refs 
eyes.gif

I would be down to ship first or something if that helps?

Last edited:
Kith x supreme would be waiting in line for several hours to find a plaster cast of the collab in a call box for the right to maybe buy it.
just did that yesterday 
laugh.gif

Don't wash your trip reset tees. I hang dried this and it still faded.
thanks for the heads up, haven't worn my navy yet
I bet a lot of these brands have been ghost designing for SUP a long time, we just didn't recognize it.

Like neckface, Wes Lang & countless otters

No lie I thought Supreme would retro the hamburger tee or the anarchy tee
you'd be surprised, especially when it comes to collabs. anyone remember the rumor that sup just bought a bunch of thom browne ocbd's wholesale and slapped their branding on it?
EASTER EXCHANGE

TO GET IN:

RULES OF EXCHANGE:

don't know/remember if i was in the last exchange but i'm down to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom