Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply.

It was nothing like that. I would have loved to receive ANYTHING. :lol:

The guy just never sent anything. Kept saying he would and would but never did.

His name was mrRolex. He doesn't come around here anymore.

Banish him to hell...

I just want a grey bear tee but these prices for shirts that are not even in hand[emoji]128545[/emoji]
Just gotta be patient..
Glad regulars ate[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Sorry for the late reply.

It was nothing like that. I would have loved to receive ANYTHING. :lol:

The guy just never sent anything. Kept saying he would and would but never did.

His name was mrRolex. He doesn't come around here anymore.
Same didn't get anything

@DanVSMan  Handled the SB Exchange and I believe we were 100% on gifts to people

some people bought multiple people gifts...

correct  me if i'm wrong 
happy.gif

Mesh backpack. This is a big, very basic bag, super durable construction it has an enormous main compartment, an outer mesh compartment, an inner flap with a small zipper pocket and a stash pocket sewn into the right side of the body of the bag. This is not a school bag, it is not even necessarily a travel bag. This is a great bag for utility purposes. Need to go grocery shopping? Perfect. Making a delivery? Great. Or for those instances where you need to carry bulky items. As you can see in the pics it swallowed up that enormous Air Max Zero Box no problem. It would make a great bag for the beach, the gym, or to play basketball. The outer mesh is strong and can hold a ball, extra pair of kicks, or wet bathing suits. The inner compartment is great if you just need to cram it with stuff. Overall I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this bag and it is probably close to indestructible. The straps are plain nylon and offer no padding so keep that in mind. Also included pics of the mesh bags I got as well. The smallest one would be good for toiletries and shaving supplies, or pencils and pens. The medium and large ones can probably hold ipad mini and air respectively, cables, headphones, even a couple pairs of socks or underwear if you want to use them as packing cubes. Overall nice pickups, simple and utilitarian, but well constructed with clean branding.

The organizer bags complement the backpack nicely. Makes it a lot more functional since you can have multiple items organized in each smaller bag. Treat them like free floating compartments.

that hasnt been updated though...probably should edit your post @AirRaab  
Repped for the great, detailed review.  

Last edited:
willing to bet a future supreme tee order that the witch tee eventually hits Neil tee prices... don't give in folks, the dust will settle

Does anybody have any idea roughly how much it would cost to ship a tshirt from the US to the UK?

I am gonna guess between $20-30 dollars? All of this is depending on weight and the way it will be sent to you.

I don't know whether anyone remembers it, but I'm trying to get a Aaahh!!! Real Monsters tshirt, but the shipping on it brings it to like $80 :frown:

Well, eBay wants 23-40$ for the box logo stickers ... Will the price go down? Does anyone have any they would sell me for cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom