Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether anyone remembers it, but I'm trying to get a Aaahh!!! Real Monsters tshirt, but the shipping on it brings it to like $80 :frown:

The TV show or a Supreme shirt we used to call my brothers baby moms and her friends Ahhh Real Monsters...

The TV show. I found the first season on DVD a couple of weeks ago, but now I want the tshirt. That is funny though lol @18thcomplex

Last edited:
Yeah I Definetly remember the show must of been like 7-9 years old when it came out. They lived in the sewers brings back memories man...

Does anybody have any idea roughly how much it would cost to ship a tshirt from the US to the UK?

The cheapest and least trackable methods would run about $10-13. If they send it US Intl Express it can be as expensive as $60 or so, and Fed Ex, UPS would run about the same amount for the quick shipping options, unless they work in an office that has a decent discount from the carriers, then they can quietly slip it into the system and it'd be about 15-20.

@mints the tshirt is actually on a US web store called 'Spencers'?
eyes.gif
but they're charging $44 just to ship. I'll just have to keep looking until I find one for a reasonable price

@mints
the tshirt is actually on a US web store called 'Spencers'? :rolleyes but they're charging $44 just to ship. I'll just have to keep looking until I find one for a reasonable price

You're probably better off trying to get someone to proxy you. If I weren't going through a transition at work and not positive what kind of reprimand I'd be looking at for putting non work mail to the UK, I'd offer to do it for you.

Well, eBay wants 23-40$ for the box logo stickers ... Will the price go down? Does anyone have any they would sell me for cheaper?
wait until people receive their orders, price probably drop to $10 a piece or so.

i have an order arriving today and 2 monday, i'd be willing to trade it for others 

EASTER EXCHANGE

TO GET IN:
1) Must have been in the last exchange
2) If not, you need 3 references to get you in

RULES OF EXCHANGE:
Participants must send at least 3 supreme "eggs" from the following 11 supreme "egg" categories:

Once I get a solid list going, I will send out emails asking for your sizes and will match up people within one size of that they wear and have stashed away. This is meant to be fun. Some will get "golden eggs" but NOBODY should get rotten eggs or deadbeats.

PM ME AND QUOTE PIC IF YOU ARE IN

(I will also post this in the FB group)
thanks again rayray, can't wait!

You're probably better off trying to get someone to proxy you. If I weren't going through a transition at work and not positive what kind of reprimand I'd be looking at for putting non work mail to the UK, I'd offer to do it for you.
No worries! Appreciate the thought nontheless. Anybody else who could help?

Anyone going back today to see if anything is there? Or did everything sell out yesterday? I'm kinda tempted to see if I can go score a hat or something.

View media item 1464200
View media item 1464205
My gf had got me this hat cause she knew I got the red pullover online yesterday's . In hand it is super thin and light. It's a thin ripstop material..I checked my shipping for the pullover windbreaker and it's only weighted at .60 lbs lol this thing is going to feel like one of those trash bag ponchos you wear on rainy days at base ball games haha.

Ups updated my shipping, package should be home this afternoon.

Last edited:
willing to bet a future supreme tee order that the witch tee eventually hits Neil tee prices... don't give in folks, the dust will settle
at this time and point I'd prolly disagree just strictly off of the fact that there more colors of the neil tee and they restocked fairly often if you were hip that first week.

couple that with the fact that the witch tee is kind of a 3 way collab and a box logo and I don't really see price dropping.

but once again it's just my opinion, I could be wrong and in a way I hope I am seeing as how I couldn't grab my size.

I work for FedEx so I can usually ship stuff pretty cheap. I could look into it for you.
:lol: they're local and they still shipped it?

lol he didn't suggest to do a meet even though I told him I was local. Oh well, I guess I'll see it tomorrow nonetheless

View media item 1464200
View media item 1464205
My gf had got me this hat cause she knew I got the red pullover online yesterday's . In hand it is super thin and light. It's a thin ripstop material..I checked my shipping for the pullover windbreaker and it's only weighted at .60 lbs lol this thing is going to feel like one of those trash bag ponchos you wear on rainy days at base ball games haha.

Ups updated my shipping, package should be home this afternoon.
Let us know how the quality is when you get the windbreaker in hand. I hope it ain't thin as a trash bag...

Is it me or did UPS supreme changed their route to Canada? 

It goes to Louisville now lol 

btw going to toronto 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom