Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this pill carabiner cant fit a damn thing
laugh.gif
, 1 vitamin and thats it, better consolidate

Last edited:
I come bearing a message from a fallen brother:

View media item 1477383

TEXT FROM 11:28 HST:
"AND ALSO SOMEONE MENTIONED THE GIFT I RECEIVED IN THE THREAD. LET THE THREAD KNOW I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH TWO SHIRTS I GOT. WHAT WE GIVE SHOULD NOT CORRELATE TO WHAT WE EXPECT IN RETURN. GIVING >>>>> RECEIVING. PAUSE."

The Thicke has spoken.

Broke dwn bought navy atelier hat 90 shipped
after arriving at LA yesterday after being in traffic for 4 hours and not finding the burgundy hat & seeing only the red and white color ways in stock even though a bunch of asians were copping like 4 hats at a time i decided not to cop any of them and just got the pill cabiner & ended up dropping 110 on the burgundy hat off of project blitz all while i was stuck in traffic heading back home just in time for me to get to work. That hat was a must have for me.

Last edited:
^honestly i could care less about the rarity I actually really like it. Since i didn't like how the s logo fit i was craving a simple burgundy hat plus its a 5 panel with a leather strap, and it even has a damn starter logo! thats pretty much what got me into supreme hats years ago with the unsolved mysteries and predator hats, i thought that logo was gone for good.

^honestly i could care less about the rarity I actually really like it. Since i didn't like how the s logo fit i was craving a simple burgundy hat plus its a 5 panel with a leather strap, and it even has a damn starter logo! thats pretty much what got me into supreme hats years ago with the unsolved mysteries and predator hats, i thought that logo was gone for good.

It's a clean hat. I like Supreme's lowkey pieces like that. But as I said, resale will not be paid on that joint.

Any regulars in this thread that buy items from IG? you're comfortable buying on there?

Atelier was first on my list. When it didn't drop I was like wut.

Making me waste more money paying resellers later
mean.gif
Ya man i jumped on it because I'm not trying to spend more later on, 110 thats nothing to me. 
Any regulars in this thread that buy items from IG? you're comfortable buying on there?
I've never bought anything on their since i feel like most people on their are little kids and i don't trust kids at all.

after arriving at LA yesterday after being in traffic for 4 hours and not finding the burgundy hat & seeing only the red and white color ways in stock even though a bunch of asians were copping like 4 hats at a time i decided not to cop any of them and just got the pill cabiner & ended up dropping 110 on the burgundy hat off of project blitz all while i was stuck in traffic heading back home just in time for me to get to work. That hat was a must have for me.
damn.. I thought about stopping by on Monday. Not sure if I wanna make the trip and all they have left is those colors. Really like the navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom