Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey tee is flames.

I finally think I may have enough cash to cop something this week, even though everything I've really wanted has dropped already hahaha. Have we made any progress on determining if the classic logo hoodie is embroidered or not yet? I think if it is I'll try and grab it since small hoodies are impossible to find after a drop

Any regulars in this thread that buy items from IG? you're comfortable buying on there?

I bought a tonal BOGO hoody on there. It came legit and all. But that was my first and only transaction on IG. I don't think I'd ever do it again though. Haha all things ran through my mind like he could just get away with it. So in short, just cover all you bases

Mickey tee is flames.

I finally think I may have enough cash to cop something this week, even though everything I've really wanted has dropped already hahaha. Have we made any progress on determining if the classic logo hoodie is embroidered or not yet? I think if it is I'll try and grab it since small hoodies are impossible to find after a drop

I don't think anyone really knows... I even tried to see if you can tell if the classic crew neck from last year looks embroidered in pics (it was embroidered) and it doesn't... So who knows.

View media item 1477833
View media item 1477834
View media item 1477835

Last edited:
I've heard someone from the supreme ldn shop had them in hand and confirmed printed, but I have a feeling we won't have a definitive answer until the week they drop.  To me, when you look at those pics above, the letters on the hoodie look a little cleaner I guess you could say, which looks more printed.  Especially with the way that last 'e' curves.  That being said previews have been off before, and it's still a pretty low quality pic, so who really knows.  I really hope it's embroidered though...

160 for a mickey tee? ...I've never seen one for under 250 and that one was used 
eyes.gif

Any regulars in this thread that buy items from IG? you're comfortable buying on there?
i never bought on instagram but i sell on there sometimes. i don't have a page where i just sell stuff and no feedback pic or something like that. but i think as long as you buy invoiced you are secured by paypal so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

was really hoping to get my easter exchange gift today but nothin.. did see the sand timer i picked up tho(didn't get to open it yesterday when it came). A lot smaller than i expected but its dope none the less
laugh.gif

Been working so much smh.. but going to check out the ny store tomorrow to see what they got.

can anyone ID this FA shirt?

and anywhere I should be looking...grailed showing ZERO FA items when you filter...and ebay has little...

only reason I'm asking in the preme thread is I really like the shirt:tongue:  I'm american and partner is half italian and sure she would love it 

View media item 1478203

The problem with FA is its so hard to find lookbooks and previews and when you do it's not a traditional one like Supreme. That being said I remember seeing either this shirt or a shirt like this one last year when I was in Supreme NY. If you live in LA or NY that might be your best bet. If not check reddit or eBay it may/may not come up. Save the search on eBay. HB also has a FA forum you can check there as well...

Last edited:
The problem with FA is its so hard to find lookbooks and previews and when you do it's not a traditional one like Supreme. That being said I remember seeing either this shirt or a shirt like this one last year when I was in Supreme NY. If you live in LA or NY that might be your best bet. If not check reddit or eBay it may/may not come up. Save the search on eBay. HB also has a FA forum you can check there as well...
appreciate the heads up & advice! (Edit - and REPPED)

I actually found the T is why I edited my post :tongue:

http://www.slamcity.com/clothing/*******-awesome-state-of-grace-white-t-shirt.html

Here it is for anyone else that maybe looking or would want it!

The reason for the edit is a big doe on me...I believe (after looking) that maybe an Irish flag and not an Italian flag...any comments or thoughts fellas?

Last edited:
anddddd to contribute to the supreme portion of the thread :tongue:

hope this is legit...I did a bunch of research and the guy had quite a bit of feedback on grailed, but ordered it yesterday as an early bday gift to myself, should be in a few days before my bday 

Estimated price on the Classic logo hoodie? Also, what's the quality on SS hoodies in general? I live in NY so I don't expect to be able to wear them through winter but are they ok for spring/fall?

appreciate the heads up & advice! (Edit - and REPPED)

I actually found the T is why I edited my post :tongue:

http://www.slamcity.com/clothing/*******-awesome-state-of-grace-white-t-shirt.html

Here it is for anyone else that maybe looking or would want it!

The reason for the edit is a big doe on me...I believe (after looking) that maybe an Irish flag and not an Italian flag...any comments or thoughts fellas?
It's an Irish Flag. If you have not seen the movie "State of Grace", you need to download it today 
nthat.gif

TBH I did not realize FA still made stuff lol. Dope shirt though. Gone now it looks like, I may have picked that up myself!

Looks like they are up on their site. About to order one myself. How does FA run? Is it TTS? Last piece I had from them was when all over print was cool lol

Last edited:
anddddd to contribute to the supreme portion of the thread :tongue:

hope this is legit...I did a bunch of research and the guy had quite a bit of feedback on grailed, but ordered it yesterday as an early bday gift to myself, should be in a few days before my bday 

how much did you pay?

Estimated price on the Classic logo hoodie? Also, what's the quality on SS hoodies in general? I live in NY so I don't expect to be able to wear them through winter but are they ok for spring/fall?

The hoodie will cost $128-148. Quality is good on hoodies. You should be able to wear the hoodie year round you'll obviously have to layer in the winter because if this year is like last year it's gonna be brick as sh*t.

Fugazi restock is up right now in black navy and white.. Almost pulled the trigger but ima pass like Steve Nash...

Copped a black FA "State of Grace". Being 1/2 Irish and somewhat political in my views it was a must. Thanks for posting that @DeeksDog   FA site had em for 30 but no Black in L. Just copped off a skateshop for 32 shipped. I passed on drop past Thursday so I justfied it haha. May cop the light blue as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom