Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
400 for a Kermit shirt is a straight rip off. I've seen them go for $200-250. But again if money ain't an issue DO IT!!! That dude has so much heat though like serious stuff in excellent condition man...

damn i just noticed they messed up on my order... i got the orange small box logo tee in a medium, which is what the order and tag say but the shirt is actually a large... damn wtf... i can still return it?

The prices on those Ateliers are dropping fast man. Burgundy one on eBay about to end in 20 minutes is $50.00 lol. Feel bad for resellers man. They really thought they were gonna make triple on those. When I was copping them yesterday there was like 10 resellers standing around like a deer in headlights because the Burgundy was sold out. As soon as I took the Navy they all took the Navy. They must've read that Complex article. :rofl:

Last edited:
The prices on those Ateliers are dropping fast man. Burgundy one on eBay about to end in 20 minutes is $50.00 lol. Feel bad for resellers man. They really thought they were gonna make triple on those. When I was copping them yesterday there was like 10 just standing around as soon as I took the Navy they all took the Navy.

Great, now I can slide in and scoop :smokin

The prices on those Ateliers are dropping fast man. Burgundy one on eBay about to end in 20 minutes is $50.00 lol. Feel bad for resellers man. They really thought they were gonna make triple on those. When I was copping them yesterday there was like 10 resellers standing around like a deer in headlights because the Burgundy was sold out. As soon as I took the Navy they all took the Navy.
:lol: it became a must have once it didn't drop online.

I love how homie assumes he went to the Preme shop n set the resale curve?? Like the resellers were waiting for Him to pick a hat! Smh

Last edited:
The prices on those Ateliers are dropping fast man. Burgundy one on eBay about to end in 20 minutes is $50.00 lol. Feel bad for resellers man. They really thought they were gonna make triple on those. When I was copping them yesterday there was like 10 resellers standing around like a deer in headlights because the Burgundy was sold out. As soon as I took the Navy they all took the Navy. They must've read that Complex article. :rofl:

Some resellers got people heck they got two people in this thread :lol:

Calm down everyone... Air your entitled to your opinion and in hindsight I may have came off as a pompous douche from what I wrote. But I'm just sharing my experience on what happened. Within 30 seconds 7 navy hats got snatched up interpet that how you see fit. I never said Im setting the resale curve or whatever if I offended you I apologize that was not my intentions. Now that we're past that lets pretend that moment never happened and not get this thread off track.

Last edited:
Calm down everyone... Air your entitled to your opinion and in hindsight I may have came off as a pompous douche from what I wrote. But I'm just sharing my experience on what happened. Within 30 seconds 7 navy hats got snatched up interpet that how you see fit. I never said Im setting the resale curve or whatever if I offended you I apologize that was not my intentions.
you didn't offend anyone bro, We just breaking your balls!

your post came off P Diddy-ish that's all. 

It's ALL NT LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom