Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went yesterday.

They had the black hoody flannel in black XL only. They had the olive jacket. They also have the shirt. And I remember they had the L/S tees. I went yesterday around 1, no line.

Damn. That probably means if I lined up Thursday I could've got the olive hoodie. Oh well. Moving on

looking for the black sideline, but i'm not sure what size to go for: medium or small?

i'm 5'5" 140lbs, and normally wear a medium in tees and hoodies/jackets. how do supreme jackets normally fit?

Last edited:
looking for the black sideline, but i'm not sure what size to go for: medium or small?

i'm 5'5" 140lbs, and normally wear a medium in tees and hoodies/jackets. how do supreme jackets normally fit?

Anyone who is into fashion and wants to cop clothes online needs to do themselves a favor and learn the chest width of their favorite items

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sizing

Find a brand with a hoodie and jacket that you look and compare the chest widths

Last edited:

Definitely saw that big hispanic kid in the video thumbnail (in the black ET shirt) when I went to the store Thursday :lol:

Last edited:
There are real OGs in the line. Of course they don't interview them, the one time I lined up I met plenty of people who aren't spending their parents money. Pretty much any adult you meet has a good job if they can survive the rent rates of New York, yet alone find time to stand in line for a drop. Stop basing your thoughts on one side's perspective, it's childish.

laugh.gif
 waiting in line for clothes... Pure ****ery at its finest and anyone that disagrees can E.A.D.

There are real OGs in the line. Of course they don't interview them, the one time I lined up I met plenty of people who aren't spending their parents money. Pretty much any adult you meet has a good job if they can survive the rent rates of New York, yet alone find time to stand in line for a drop. Stop basing your thoughts on one side's perspective, it's childish.

Nobody in that line has an actual career b.

Maybe a job, or maybe some that do it once in a blue moon.

that's a ****** generalization to make about a bunch of people that you don't even know

God I love those Complex videos :lol:

About the only thing they're good for.

Last edited:

Lmao @ "real OGs".

Grown men shouldn't be spending hours of their life in lines to buy clothes. It's not one side's perspective. Everybody there are fools wild'n.

Watch the same fools saying grown men standing in line is wyldn be the same dudes ready to line up for the Jordan's :lol:

I drove down to Preme on Thursday cause I saw the 2 tone finally dropped. I went at like 6:45pm and still had to wait 5 mins on line to get in. :lol: :smh: ... My boy and I were literally the last two they let into the store. Of course the 2 tone was sold out. I asked and they said they might have some more on Monday or Tuesday so im gonna swing by then. I ended up copping the volt colored reflective hat and 2 of the CDG L/S (the blue and the red)

Lmao @ "real OGs".

Grown men shouldn't be spending hours of their life in lines to buy clothes. It's not one side's perspective. Everybody there are fools wild'n.

Hope you've never camped out for a single pair of kicks then

I once stood in line back in the day for supreme Blazers for three hours. That day was dark and the most pathetic day of my life. Sure, I got 2 pairs of supreme Blazers, but lost some dignity that day. First and last time.

Watch the same fools saying grown men standing in line is wyldn be the same dudes ready to line up for the Jordan's :lol:

No. lining up for anything, especially for clothes and cheap *** poorly made sneakers is a terrible way to live life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom