Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go
laugh.gif
that's not total bro..

Last edited:
Hey never posted in this section of NT before, but looking for some help with the SS15 supreme x tnf packable coach jacket in yellow.  Do fakes of this jacket exist?  And if so, whats best to look for?  I know to check both labels, the branded buttons and the tags but anything else obvious?  Thanks.

your'e gonna get sniped talking bout transformers in here brother

My bad for even mentioning bot. :lol:... My boy is trying to convince me to cop one with him and the whole idea is sketchy to me. I was legit just trying to get some info tho

That Love Pillow! :tongue:

I'm bout to go Camp Out at Internet Cafe with the HIGHEST, FASTEST WIFI to MAN....

and then take this L

I just want that pillow lol can't be over $100 tho..& hopefully we can eat on this release lol.

I've never really understood the interest in Supreme jeans...

I like my pairs, one stone washed, one rigid. I like the way the cut fits me. Did get them hemmed to get the fit right, and still need to do more work on rigid pair to get them broken in as much as I like.

I like my pairs, one stone washed, one rigid. I like the way the cut fits me. Did get them hemmed to get the fit right, and still need to do more work on rigid pair to get them broken in as much as I like.
Do you have fit pix of the stone washed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom