Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i copped the black pair but i think the white ones will be super slept on down the line
The white ones were the best out of the 3. The downside is theyll age terribly 

White >>> Camo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blk

Last edited:
The white ones were the best out of the 3. The downside is theyll age terribly 

White >>> Camo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blk
View media item 1754624
:lol: but seriously, my personal favorite to where if I could only pick one is the camo. The more I look at them the more I can appreciate every pair whereas I thought the other 2 were whack in the beginning. I think they all have strengths which make them pretty equal in my eyes now, the camo has the camo print which is unique, the white Sup doesn't bother me on the black pair plus you can't go wrong with that classic bulls color and the white is just a nice clean color with some nice looking leather... downside to all, clear sole which will yellow :x wish they would have went with a translucent color.

that gray ribbed beanie and cheetah scarf are a must for me 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Only official piece we've seen is the tee that Jordan wore. Someone posted a cap but not sure how legitimate that was.

IMO Camo was the best of the 3, wish I went for it instead of black.

Anyways, still got my eye on the summit l/s and crew box logo

has anyone used a visa or amex giftcard on supreme or nike?

can you put the billing address as anything?

tbh i dont think its a sleeper at all, dudes been saying how much they want that LS. 
im about to buy the l/s that inspired it, have been looking at it since last season but am going to probably pull the trigger today, temp dropping need some dope vintage ls

So I just got my black S cap in from @echau and he hooked it up! I got it for damn near retail and he throws in a beach ball, tote bag and a bunch of cool stickers. Really nice and generous guy. Just wanted to shout him out and say thank you so much. It's wonderful that there are still nice people out there who will look out.

View media item 1754191

Dope man he hooked you up ..

So I just got my black S cap in from @echau and he hooked it up! I got it for damn near retail and he throws in a beach ball, tote bag and a bunch of cool stickers. Really nice and generous guy. Just wanted to shout him out and say thank you so much. It's wonderful that there are still nice people out there who will look out.

View media item 1754191

dope :nthat:

IMO Camo was the best of the 3, wish I went for it instead of black.

Anyways, still got my eye on the summit l/s and crew box logo

Only one with any effort put into it. Dudes literally just slapped supreme on the FR and BM 5s and supreme stans went nuts :lol:

I would have rather nike reretro the BMs with remaster quality :smh:

Had kanye done the same thing with the Yeezus logo instead these ****** would feel some type of way about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom