Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i literally only went for the gaiter this morning. carted and got to payment screen the credit card aint autofill so i had to type that out and of course, sold out.

now on ebay resale is $100+ :stoneface: :x  IS U SERS?
Lol wait a month... Supreme on hype releases is all hypebeasts...

^^^ man for $65 id cop resale. i really only wanted the gaiter cause i cant find '14 supreme fleece headband.

i been rockin headbands n bandanas recently on my metro boomin,asap yams steez
laugh.gif

Still didnt get my shipping confirmation on the bogo. What about the others from eu? Never had to wait this long before

You belong to the 49. You will.
Is the 49 the people who are OGs in the thread or did people back door checkout at xx:49?
Prolly there little FB group... Like we get it 49 ppl dude brought it up 6x already in 2 days 

dude has also been asking politely you would think anyone would be kind enough to answer his last few questions

Last edited:
Depends on how early they open up the shop. It seemed like the sale lasted a LONG *** time last year, with the shop opening up like 4 weeks after, teaser was on a thursday and the preview Monday before the physical shop opened. Webshop a week after that.

Last edited:
Curious but people that go all JJ Bott and get 10 crews and 10 this and 10 that on one card, does stuff like that get flagged? And they get banned? Or does supreme not really GAF.

Curious but people that go all JJ Bott and get 10 crews and 10 this and 10 that on one card, does stuff like that get flagged? And they get banned? Or does supreme not really GAF.
For those who are tech savy enough to do something like that, I'm pretty sure they know how to hide/change their IP address so that they don't get banned. Just my guess though. I honestly have no clue. I'm just an average Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom