Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now we wait for the impending restock 
pimp.gif

Supreme is honestly ******* up right now, their pretty much loosing their loyal customers and replacing them with resellers if you think about it, if this clothes wasn't so fresh id stop buying from them all together.

:smh: Got no email and my card hasn't been charged. This is BS, first time happening to me too. And I did my order manually.

Took a L with the Olive Hoodie and the olive backpack... Got CC error 
mean.gif

Black Tech Jacket and White crewneck copped... Got Order conf for both

Last edited:
She said both my orders were placed at the same time.  One says 11am and one says 11:01 

She said go and look at our terms and agreement.

Now I go to place an order just for a shirt and hat.  I still didn't get  a conf email.  So what does that mean?

This is total BS man....I guess my orders got axed too :smh:

So the question is, when will the restock happen with all these canceled orders? :lol: What was the name of that restock app again?

Last edited:
I wasn't settling for anything less than the Olive in a medium lol... Could've swooped red or black but meh..

This release was a lot harder than I thought - Supreme officially declaring war on bots and auto ghosting orders with faster than human checkout times. 

Glad I got my Black XL Steep Hoodie though.

Damn looks like I got my first manual ghost. Checked out quick but looked at order it says 1059. Need an olive in M but wont be paying resale. Super corny how you can get a cancel for being swift...like they want the newbs to win....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom