Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ali vs superman???
nah. the graphic is much smaller. i have to look for it. i actually gave away a bunch of older supreme tees about a year ago to goodwill lol. i know for sure there was a lolita tee and a heavily used xl damien hirst bogo in that stack.

i cant even find a xl olive steep hoodie anymore :rolleyes

Last edited:
Hope is lost for a swearshirt restock

Anybody get a jacket and rather have a royal one? Might be interested in trading

I wouldnt stress just be ready at all times if i remember the 5's last season restocked on a tuesday or a monday so there's still hope they haven't restocked the hoodies...so either they going to the stores or online and with all the ghost orders and bot orders just stay patient

Hey guys I have a question for some of the older preme heads in here. Did supreme ever release a navy colorway of the soda tee??? I've been searching online the past two days and can't figure out whether or not they did. Thanks

gYZe77k.jpg

Supreme x WTP

Hey guys I have a question for some of the older preme heads in here. Did supreme ever release a navy colorway of the soda tee??? I've been searching online the past two days and can't figure out whether or not they did. Thanks

They released the soda tee in navy.

Just copped a desert camo pocket tee for $80 im HYPE. As some of you may remember ive been looking for one since it dropped at a reasonable price.

The seller posted it for like $125 and within 20 mins dropped it to $115. I figured id offer $80 since it seemed like he wanted a quick sale and he accepted.

Just copped a desert camo pocket tee for $80 im HYPE. As some of you may remember ive been looking for one since it dropped at a reasonable price.

The seller posted it for like $125 and within 20 mins dropped it to $115. I figured id offer $80 since it seemed like he wanted a quick sale and he accepted.
Nice pick up bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom