Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was reading on Instagram that this shoe was a resale flop and prices on eBay are not much more then retail

I had this feeling before they went on sale

An old forgotten style and hype usually don't work out so it might be something to hold onto for while

making $25.00 to $40.00 when your initial investment is $175.00 or $180.00 even in volume is not a good look
its like reselling GR jordans

Looks like a struggle for Instagram New York City resellers
Good
Please point me in that direction
my man only said IG and ebay ...

dont forget that these dropped on both supreme and ndc....that shouldve told you something about where resale was gonna end up 

look it up on instagram one of the major supreme flippers said this not me

Regardless who said what the shoe is worth... I still see these things flying for $300+. Even with NY state tax in the mix, that's $50 profit minimum on ebay. If someone sees the snakeskin pair for the supposed $25-40 over retail, please let me know. :nerd:

$50 PROFIT IS STRAIGHT CHEEKS UNLESS SELLING IN VOLUME.

my man only said IG and ebay ...

dont forget that these dropped on both supreme and ndc....that shouldve told you something about where resale was gonna end up 
And I'm talking about ebay just as he is. These only dropped on 2 online sites and a few lab locations, so yes that clearly states how limited these were. I also said that going by the current listings I've seen, these are MINIMUM $40 profit. So I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to make $40/pair at the absolute minimum. 

So back to my main request, please point me in the direction of a pair for $200-$215. I'll gladly take those off these "resellers" hands lol.

And I'm talking about ebay just as he is. These only dropped on 2 online sites and a few lab locations, so yes that clearly states how limited these were. I also said that going by the current listings I've seen, these are MINIMUM $40 profit. So I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to make $40/pair at the absolute minimum. 

So back to my main request, please point me in the direction of a pair for $200-$215. I'll gladly take those off these "resellers" hands lol.
got one from ebay for 250 shipped, i basically went down the list for my size and just message the sellers (about 20 of them) for paypal inv. 

I had one guy agreed for 240 and got the invoice but i waited to see if i was gonna get lucky on NDC and someone bought from him on ebay.

$50 for pressing a few buttons online is sweet. Now 50 for only one pair you did an all night campout for is no bueno. And In terms of exclusivity there are sneakers which have dropped with 30 pairs only being produced when house of hoops first opened which don't really have demand, so exclusivity is not equal to money necessarily

Anybody get anyone of the mesh bags? How's the size fit quality on those?

Saw them in-store over the weekend. They're slightly smaller than the standard backpack from what I remember. The front straps were thinner - actually was a nice touch.

They're cool for the warmer weather but not something I'd invest heavily in.

$50 for pressing a few buttons online is sweet. Now 50 for only one pair you did an all night campout for is no bueno. And In terms of exclusivity there are sneakers which have dropped with 30 pairs only being produced when house of hoops first opened which don't really have demand, so exclusivity is not equal to money necessarily

THAT'S THE KICKER. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY ONE PERSON DID TO ACQUIRE SAID $50. IF TRULY JUST PRESSING A FEW BUTTONS, WAIT FOR DELIVERY, HAVE SOMEONE ELSE LIST THEM AND THEN ALSO BOX AND MAIL THEM FOR ME THEN IT'S GREAT. ANY MORE EFFORT THAN THAT AND IT'S NOT WORTH IT FOR ME PERSONALLY.

got one from ebay for 250 shipped, i basically went down the list for my size and just message the sellers (about 20 of them) for paypal inv. 

I had one guy agreed for 240 and got the invoice but i waited to see if i was gonna get lucky on NDC and someone bought from him on ebay.
That's a sweet deal. I don't see any for that low, but I also did not message the sellers for invoices. I'm purely going off of current BIN listings. I also got rid of a pair within an hr of ordering for well over what the other guys are claiming to be "cheeky" profit. 
Definitely, I'll sit on my ... all day and cop stuff to flip for $50 a pop. These guys must be making pallets of cash doing something else if they think this is a terrible way to make money.

THAT'S THE KICKER. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY ONE PERSON DID TO ACQUIRE SAID $50. IF TRULY JUST PRESSING A FEW BUTTONS, WAIT FOR DELIVERY, HAVE SOMEONE ELSE LIST THEM AND THEN ALSO BOX AND MAIL THEM FOR ME THEN IT'S GREAT. ANY MORE EFFORT THAN THAT AND IT'S NOT WORTH IT FOR ME PERSONALLY.
Don't you sell a ATC Service?

isn't that reselling with less work?

Hitting a few buttons  - Someone else packs n ships the shoes out

and a bigger Profit margin, Most of the time since it cost more then $50 bucks to use one

wink.gif

and a bigger Profit margin, Most of the time since it cost more then $50 bucks to use one

wink.gif
I don't think he was hating on reselling -- he was just saying $50 isn't a worthwhile margin to put in any significant amount of work.

:wink:

I don't think he was hating on reselling -- he was just saying $50 isn't a worthwhile margin to put in any significant amount of work.

BINGO. SOMEONE DID READ.

and I was agreeing with that, and him Hence him being the smart Seller.

He basically broke down the ATC in a nutshell.

Def not hating at alllllll

Last edited:
you guys don't even know about the real hustle that goes down online. there are groups made up of mostly stay at home moms that look for ways to get free stuff online. people make huge money in front their computers. my wife does a small side hustle and just this past month, she got us a new stove, a rower and a buncha crap all for FREE that i'm selling on ebay. made this in a little over a week:

View media item 2018394
her friend made about 40k in 3 months but she's on her grind putting in hours.

I copped snakes for $250 shipped off grailed on saturday after the NDC failure... offered like 250-275 to like 20 sellers till someone bit.  Now the wait for him to ship.

Now I can off this sz 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom