Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be here for 10-15 more minutes so if any of yall need anything let me know by then

Copped Levi's online and also got shipping which is a surprise seeing how it took a whole week to get my sequin bomber lol

That pic you posted ALP has me questioning the jacket lol . Looked better in supremes photos . Guess I'll see when I get it

Copped Levi's online and also got shipping which is a surprise seeing how it took a whole week to get my sequin bomber lol

That pic you posted ALP has me questioning the jacket lol . Looked better in supremes photos . Guess I'll see when I get it
it looks cool to me, maybe it was a poor quality photo :lol:

Anyone else ever get randomly refunded on an order? My bomber from last week had shipped out Monday, and then Wednesday I got an email saying my money had been refunded from Supreme. Really weird. I guess they oversold. 

Anyone else ever get randomly refunded on an order? My bomber from last week had shipped out Monday, and then Wednesday I got an email saying my money had been refunded from Supreme. Really weird. I guess they oversold. 
created a shiiping label then probably refunded after they QC'd the ones they got...defects on em.

hoy

1125x1500.jpeg.7ce5e87dea164f119a66d601b7cb58b3.large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom