Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regretting not getting black bomber (XL if anyone trying to drop the oop! XD )...couldn't get past sleeve printing at first (just not my style)...but now all the ragrets
Got the white pope crew, though appearently I'm the only one that wanted it...reminds me of old punk show fliers...and basically a crewneck sweatshirt is a SF tee shirt in the summer Hahahaha

I wonder who paid $17 for the sticker lol.
not me!
happy.gif

BAAAAWWWWWWAAAHHH!

you only got a sticker?
I had jury duty today and I wasn't going to leave things up to chance. I usually work with a bot, but not today, so I got an ATC for the bomber, pocket tee, and pope tee. The only thing missing was the sticker lol. I copped on the app.

I stay in long sleeves, in so-cal.
Keeps the sun from burning you up.
Sweatshirts for evenings, never layered. Just a tee underneath
smart man but here in the central valley, that sun don't play man. it's been way too hot lately, considering how dry it is over here because of the drought 

My ATC failed me on the burgundy bomber and the white pocket tee. Anyone know anyone selling them in XL?

I had jury duty today and I wasn't going to leave things up to chance. I usually work with a bot, but not today, so I got an ATC for the bomber, pocket tee, and pope tee. The only thing missing was the sticker lol. I copped on the app.

Even in the store I've never had to pay I'll just ask about a sticker and if they have it they give it to me I've heard they charge but mostly if your not buying anything at all
I've seen cases they charged people for stickers. Even tho they made a purchase. ( this is in NYC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom