Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys quick question is there a rule against buying& selling on this thread? I went to the first page to check didn't see anything so I would assume it's ok but always got to double check. Thanks in advance

Hey guys quick question is there a rule against buying& selling on this thread? I went to the first page to check didn't see anything so I would assume it's ok but always got to double check. Thanks in advance
Yeah, you can catch the meth fade for it, but apparently bragging about how much you resell something for is okay.

How's NY beaches in the summer, better yet, how are they in winter. Like can you go to the beach and have a bonfire in January, February?

3M reflective camp tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Finally that spin pin is dropping, hoping for that and the shaolin tee 
nthat.gif
.  Might be a gametime decision on if I also want the englishman tee or not. 

Have they released those 3M caps before? I wanna go for black but i have like 4 black supreme caps so i might just go for navy.

Ok so id be happy with navy/grey/green englishman. Might go with green since i dont have any shirts that color.

Still undecided on hat color. Most likely go with black. Might try to sell my black motion logo. I just need like an every day black cap. My classic logo has the purple logo.

Camo apocalypse jersey is kinda dope but ill probably pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom