Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the szn is over, what's a few things that you guys missed out on that you either tried or didn't think you would want, now you need it?

Morrissey Tee- tried my hardest, but just hasn't happened, dealt with 4 scammers over this stupid shirt

Water shorts- didn't really try because of the price tag, now I need them

Pocket tees- need more colors

Now that the szn is over, what's a few things that you guys missed out on that you either tried or didn't think you would want, now you need it?

Morrissey Tee- tried my hardest, but just hasn't happened, dealt with 4 scammers over this stupid shirt

As the season is over, and reflecting back on it,
luck is a word I think describes Ss16,
probably because:
I thought I struck out on moz cause the site was all stupid that day, never got a success screen and was fuming, but then I got the order email and
all was well. I then struck out on the Warhol Ali
tee but got a generous oop on that.

Was pretty satisfied overall.

Used my Duffle bag from this season for the 1st time - couldn't be more Happy!
Perfect for Vegas trips from LA
Prolly my fav thing this season

My favorite cops were the Helinox table and chair, tnf hoody and the mendini square trays. Everything else was mehhh.

Anyone know where I might be able to buy all the stickers from the last drop?
eBay has been pretty dead on those.

Alot of dope stuff this season. Back sabbath, kimono and Ali to name a few :pimp:

Now that the season is over my favorite pick ups were the ali tee and the light blue north face tee. Only thing i missed out on that i wanted was the purple S hoodie.

no-ragrets-1.jpg

Hoping for a glen plaid wool coat for FW16.

Bemberg lining, horn buttons, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom