Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

​
 ​
78 bucks for the floor light fam
For supreme that's not bad

Surprised it's not $100+ 
smile.gif

Might break out this desert camo pocket tee for drake/future show tonight but im still debating other shirts too

man i remember (forgot the season) i ordered a grey arc hoodie on release day and when i checked out, it said i ordered a red. i was so heated lmao.

i tried to call them too but lines were busy and i couldnt cancel in time 

I'm in bestbuy wearing the paranoid tee and this guy comes up to me and starts talking to me about black sabbath and I'm just standing there nodding my head like a moron lol. I know who they are and I've heard a few songs but I don't follow them like that lesson learned do research before you buy the tee

Last edited:
Is there any difference in fit between the graphic t's and the 'tops/sweaters' t shirts such as the pocket or small box logo? Want to try and cop the wine t for my dad but he is a bit shorter than me and I only own the latter type of tshirt in which medium will be too big and smalls will no doubt be a myth.

Is there any difference in fit between the graphic t's and the 'tops/sweaters' t shirts such as the pocket or small box logo? Want to try and cop the wine t for my dad but he is a bit shorter than me and I only own the latter type of tshirt in which medium will be too big and smalls will no doubt be a myth.
cut and sewns fit bigger in my experiences with them

If he's smaller than you and you're a medium in tees he definitely needs a small

Last edited:
cut and sewns fit bigger in my experiences with them

If he's smaller than you and you're a medium in tees he definitely needs a small

Thanks man. Yeah I am wearing a medium in pocket t//small box logo, and I like a baggy fit haha.

what's so special about to zippo and soup bowl? I was at dsm and the supreme store and people were asking others to buy them one since it's only 1 per person

Someone posted a site about a month ago that had the size dimensions of pretty much every clothing from the past few years. I thought I had the site but I lost it.
If anyone remembers is can they please post it again. Thanks

For a quiet season I picked up a few things.

Got a grail delivered today though.
I'm in bestbuy wearing the paranoid tee and this guy comes up to me and starts talking to me about black sabbath and I'm just standing there nodding my head like a moron lol. I know who they are and I've heard a few songs but I don't follow them like that lesson learned do research before you buy the tee

I don't know it's not like Black Sabbath is some obscure band. The Genesis P Orridge reference in the Trip Reset tee from last year is far more "out there."

I'm not sure what's up, but I'm not as excited about the offerings so far this season. I am geeked about the Chateau tee, but that's only tee. Accessories that I'd normally be doing back flips over, I've already resigned to pass. I'll probably end up buying a bunch of stuff once the collabs start to hit, but right now the definitely coming home items list is slim.

Of course I said that last season and I still ended up getting a bunch of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom