Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a quiet season I picked up a few things.

Got a grail delivered today though.
I don't know it's not like Black Sabbath is some obscure band. The Genesis P Orridge reference in the Trip Reset tee from last year is far more "out there."

I'm not sure what's up, but I'm not as excited about the offerings so far this season. I am geeked about the Chateau tee, but that's only tee. Accessories that I'd normally be doing back flips over, I've already resigned to pass. I'll probably end up buying a bunch of stuff once the collabs start to hit, but right now the definitely coming home items list is slim.

Of course I said that last season and I still ended up getting a bunch of stuff.

Agreed-I'm just grabbing a new era for a buddy on Thursday.

Finally had a chance to check out the look book and I can honestly say I'm not feeling much of it.

Hopefully the tees/ collabs are better.

anyone here been to on the arm in las vegas? im gonna be in vegas in a couple of weeks and thinking about stopping by if I have some time.

Honestly this week I'm probably only getting the Pocket tee in the Camo color. Want the Lucite box, but I don't know yet.

What is the official color name of the Contrast Stitch Twill Pullover that looks to be a 'Peach' color?

Anyone got the quilted jacket that released last week or the squein one from last season in a xl they wanna sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom