Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this **** dumb Astronaut puffy already sold out and you can probably forget about trying for a bogo at this point 
laugh.gif

JK we all gonna cook

Was add to cart button not working for anyone else?  had an Gucci XL green cued up and was pounding add to cart.. watched sizes and colors sell out in front my eyes.

Finally think I carted a large grey as I was trying any combination left and checked out, hit process payment and a cart page with a large green came up rather than confirmation 
frown.gif

added to cart, said adding for a long time so i refreshed, navigated to the shirt again, added to cart and checked out
on mobile btw i got navy medium

Finally flourished :pimp:

In this order:
Black Gucci (bot)
Light Blue Grid (manual)
Purple Beyond Dreams (manual)

Now I wait for shipping confirmation...

Got everything I wanted manual. White grid l/s, black mobile pouch, Camo organizer and tom and jerry pin all one order. Supreme made a lot of hypebeasts very mad this morning with that glitch haha!

Was add to cart button not working for anyone else?  had an Gucci XL green cued up and was pounding add to cart.. watched sizes and colors sell out in front my eyes.

Finally think I carted a large grey as I was trying any combination left and checked out, hit process payment and a cart page with a large green came up rather than confirmation 
frown.gif

same thing happened to me my cart would not show up 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom